Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello all,

I have some incontinence issues that I manage with diapers. The reason I am here though is that from what I can see the DL community has some great insights on things of interest to me, like dealing with diapers at work, product reviews, tips on clothing to wear, and lots of other things, that alot of incontinent people are afraid/embarrassed to talk about. I think the trend right now is the "Depend Underwear" which is about as useful as my regular underwear for protection. I've found regular tape on briefs/diapers to be far superior in absorbency and also that I don't have to take my pants and shoes off to change, in inconvienient places.

So mostly I'm just here for some insight from others who use diapers, for whatever reasons.

Aside, I'm a pretty normal married guy who likes cars, motorcycles, and other assorted guy stuff.

Hi Drypants,
    welcome to Adisc. There are a lot of people who are IC on adisc, so I know you'll get loads of support, it will also be interesting to hear your take on things.

There is a sub forum for us, it's in the Diaper Talk main forum. So have a look in there and have a look at the other forums, find a couple that look interesting and jump in. If you have any questions then please feel free to ask them.

Is your IC something relatively new or have you been living with it for a while? Personally I've never been continent, and although my problems have got worse in the last 7 or so months, they are still no where near as difficult to manage as they were when I was in my early teens.

Finally, We do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.