Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This... this is just sick. Please watch this.

Default This... this is just sick. Please watch this.

Teen

It's just sick. It's disgusting. It makes me want to go to each and every one of those little punks and rip their freaking heads off.

As a bullying victim for all my elementary/middle school life, I can honestly say that being bullied sucks. The bullies find ONE THING that's different about you, then they won't stop harassing you until your self-esteem is so low that you kill yourself.

Back when I was in elementary school, I had no idea I was transsexual. But I must've been a girly boy. Looking back, I know that's the reason. They saw that I was -- as the "cool" (over-emphasis on the quotes) kids say it -- a pussy, so they almost literally beat the shit out of me. My mom says I came home a couple days with dirt on my jacket and bruises all over my face. Witnesses on the playground say that they saw one kid (I won't mention any names here) hold me to the ground and just ruthlessly pound me while his two twin accomplices watched and laughed.

And why don't I remember any of it? Because the douchebag gave me a concussion each fucking time.

I do have a new found respect for Lady Gaga now. She's right, bullying should be made illegal, maybe it'll actually get kids to stop pulling the shit that they've been pulling on me, Jamey, and millions of other kids not just around the US, but around the world.

What are your thought's opinions on the subject?

[QUOTE=BabyPandora] bullying should be made illegal, maybe it'll actually get kids to stop pulling the shit that they've been pulling on me, Jamey, and millions of other kids not just around the US, but around the world.[QUOTE]

Assault is illegal and harrasment is too. The big question is how are you going to get schools to comply. I think that states should pass laws that make schools liable for the actions of bullies if the school doesn't act on complaints. After all, if you are going to go after schools, you have to threaten them where it hurts: right in the bank account.

I was never bullied, and to be real honest I havnt seen alot of it happen.

I guess I really dont understand why, if your put in that situation, you dont tell somebody, such as a teacher or parent or something, surely they could do something to make it stop? I Know that around here if you feel threatened like that you can go to the school, or you parents. They can take measures (even so far as calling the cops) to stop it.
    As for cyberbullying, you can always turn the computer off.

Aside from that, Bullying happens, and its not fair and is wrong, AND in a perfect world it wouldnt exist, but honestly life isnt fair. Nor do we have a perfect world. Its always going to happen, just part of being human, some people feel that they need to beat up on others to feel good about themselves. Espc Kids at that age, they are looking for themselves and are just plain idiots with hormones raging. I dont think making it Illegal is going solve anything, I mean, Im going back to my point earlier, there are so many ways to stop it I just dont understand why they dont put a stop to it.

Edit: On the video his mom asked him everyday and he denyed anything was going on, and flat out denyed it was going on, Yet online he was posted that no one was listening? It sounds like this could have easily been prevented by talking to His mom...

alu

I'm here to say bullying should be made illegal somehow, after what i, Jamey, baby pandora and everyone got put through its just not fair yet it still happens, we get kicked punched and verbally abused etc. yet the schools cant even sort it out, i would love to see someone in juvie or doing community service due to bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    surely they could do something to make it stop? I Know that around here if you feel threatened like that you can go to the school, or you parents. They can take measures (even so far as calling the cops) to stop it.
    The only thing there that would work would be to call the cops. You can't go to the school, the kids are gonna keep doing it anyway.

"Why the hell did you go to the office, you <insert harassing statement here>?" *Punch* "Now I'm in trouble!" *Kick kick* "And not just with the school, with the damn cops, too!" *Knees gut and kicks you when you're down*

After a while, the school gets annoyed not with the bullies, with you. And once that happens, they say that they'll do something, but in all honesty, they really don't give a shit.

my secondery school said that if you were bullied come a get someone, everytime i did i got told to 'fight my own battles' and my teachers were then surprised when i was outside their office with the bully in the nurses office with a bloody nose and painful jaw after being taken down after trying to hit me (joys of martial arts), it kind of stopped after that but bullying is technally illegal but schools won't do anything about it because their hands are tied by too much red tape that they need wade though to get anywhere with the bullies/police that they just don't bother. i agree with Smonjith that if schools got theated with fines they would start doing things about it as all they care about is their from pupils studying there

I really don't know what to say. This is horrible. I haven't seen a lot of bullying in my life (although I know it happens), and I'm glad this sort of abuse is unheard of in my school. If anyone can tell me what I can do to actually help this problem, I'd appreciate it. I know hate crime isn't a simple issue, but still, I want to help.

I agree that bullying should be criminally prosecuted. However, the root of the problem doesn't lie just with the bullies. There are those who are in positions of authority that should be stopping this at every turn (like teachers, principles other parents ect.) that secretly harbor the same bigotry as the bullies and instead of coming down like a ton of bricks on the bullies, they are giving them "Attaboys"in their heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post

Edit: On the video his mom asked him everyday and he denyed anything was going on, and flat out denyed it was going on, Yet online he was posted that no one was listening? It sounds like this could have easily been prevented by talking to His mom...
    Or the mother is rationalizing after the fact. Some people change events in their mind to cope and not have to own up to neglecting the situation. Not saying this is the case here but it could be. No one wants to look bad on national TV.

user13640

I am 16 years old, I am not considered popular by any way of the word. I have always been bigger and stronger then most kids and thus no one has been brave enough to tease me. They see me as someone who would hurt them and so they dont wanna mess with me. If I was smaller and didn't know how to fight then I'm sure I would get bullied. I'm a very strange person at school. I dont try to fit in. But I get into my share of fights because when I'm around during bullying I always do something about it. I live by a code, I was told this by my dad because being big and strong runs in my family. I grew up by this one code, A strong man protects himself and a stronger man protects others, But a weak man hurts those weaker then him. So when ever I see bullying going on I always do everything to my ability to stop it in its tracks. Can I relate? no I cant but do I support victims of bullies? yes I do. Thats my opinion on the matter.

Back in the day I was rather bullied, tormented and I hated it. It made me really, I mean, REALLY hate going to school and I could not wait until I said SAYANORA to my high school.

Bullying, teasing, tormenting a person is NOT COOL. I won't watch the vid because I don't want to lose my stomach but yeah, being teased and shit all through school was not fun for me and I do agree- It should be illegal.

WildThing121675