Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onsie

Default Onsie

Not sure if in the correct forum but mods please feel free to move.

I was thinking of getting a onsie, not really sure what they're used for.

As for my second question where would the best place to get one from? I live in the UK If that helps.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

First off, are you talking a 'onesie' or a sleeper? I have seen alot of people get the terms confused. A onesie is more or less a T-shirt that wraps around your butt and crotch area. Usually it snaps into place in back. It is used to basically hold a diaper in place or make it hard for you to easily take your clothes off.

A sleeper (footed or otherwise) is a one-piece pajama. It can also be used to hold a diaper in place but is more for sleeping in and usually covers all of the legs and sometimes the feet, too.

As far as where to get one... unless you are very very small for your age, you are most likely going to have to get one off the internet. eBay is probably your best bet.
    adult onesie | eBay

(PS. It probably goes in Adult Baby Forum, but i suck at putting stuff in the right place too. So if it needs to be moved, i am sure a mod will take care of it.)

^^ Yep, a onesie is basically used to help hold a diaper up, especially after it's a bit wet and would otherwise start to sag. They also help keep your diaper from peeking out of your pants, as well as keep wayward hands out of trouble.

As for where to get one, I'm afraid I don't have the goods on UK vendors, but I'd recommend eBay as a start. At least over here, there are a number of artisan-type crafters that make and sell onesies via eBay, so I'd imagine the same is true over there (or you could find the ones that offer worldwide shipping for reasonable money).

Quote Originally Posted by ABalex View Post
    First off, are you talking a 'onesie' or a sleeper? I have seen alot of people get the terms confused. A onesie is more or less a T-shirt that wraps around your butt and crotch area. Usually it snaps into place in back. It is used to basically hold a diaper in place or make it hard for you to easily take your clothes off.

A sleeper (footed or otherwise) is a one-piece pajama. It can also be used to hold a diaper in place but is more for sleeping in and usually covers all of the legs and sometimes the feet, too.

As far as where to get one... unless you are very very small for your age, you are most likely going to have to get one off the internet. eBay is probably your best bet.
    adult onesie | eBay

(PS. It probably goes in Adult Baby Forum, but i suck at putting stuff in the right place too. So if it needs to be moved, i am sure a mod will take care of it.)
    Yeah I already have two sleepers so I meant the one for stopping the diaper from sagging. Should have made that more clearer, sorry.

Sent from my R800i (xperia play)

I've got the same question at the moment. Primark sell adult sized footed sleepers (babygrows), even in baby patterns, but I don't think I've ever seen a store selling an actual snap-crotch onesie. I'd quite like a couple of 'practical' onesies for wearing and a couple of babyish onesies.

I think that Dorset Nursing sell Abena body stockings... might be worth looking into. Still new to this so I'm not sure where UK ABDLs go shopping

As Alex usefully points out, the snap fastenings at the crotch of your onesie are ideal for preventing your nappy from sagging down over your hips.

If the quality of their clothing is as good as that of their trainer pants, I'd suggest talking to Cosyndry

Hugs

Artie

iowadlactor

I bought one through All Together Enterprises, and the material that has the snaps is very thin. I ripped the snaps through the material the very first time I undid them, and I was being careful.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    ...Primark sell adult sized footed sleepers (babygrows), even in baby patterns...

Quote Originally Posted by Anonimousdl View Post
    primark sell footed sleepers for cheap.
    I'm starting to wonder if there is an ABDL working in Primark management somewhere, or at least someone who is trying to exploit that particular market niche. You could argue that they're not specifically AB wear... until you see this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	primark_ab_sleeper.jpg 
Views:	4262 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	6111

Makes you wonder

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    You could argue that they're not specifically AB wear... until you see this one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	primark_ab_sleeper.jpg 
Views:	4262 
Size:	15.9 KB 
ID:	6111

Makes you wonder
    yep deffo aimed at *b/dl