Thread: Saying hello again

Default Saying hello again

Hello everyone well just thought i would say hello again sence its been awhile that i posted on here an everything. My name is Jason I am a DL have been for about 6 years now.. I live with wichita ks I am 31 year;s old..
    I like camping fishing hicking online games an such. an main thing like like wearing diapers heh... well I hope everyone is having a good day an what not see ya around.

Hi Jason,
    Welcome to Adisc and I now know where Wichita is ( I like the song). I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you on here.

You've already mentioned some of your hobbies, but we do like to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little more about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.