1. Please read the whole post before commenting. I know there are many threads on adisc pertaining to Christianity. I used the search function. If you know of any threads that you think I should read pertaining to the issue at hand, please post a link.
2. I'm not here for opinions. I'm here for help. I know that we all have our own views, good or bad (or perhaps even neutral) about Christianity. I'm not here to debate. Again, I'm here for help. I've read the threads on adisc about your views on Christianity. I've read the threads about your views on whether or not ab/dl behaviors and pratices are considered "sinful." And yeah, the ones about conservative vs. liberal christians. So please, don't post such comments. That's not what this thread is for. Basically, all I need is a yes or no answer.
3. Now the point of this thread:
I am a Christian, yes (and in my young 20s) I am also an AB/DL (i'd say about 80% DL, 20% AB). I see this as sin because I do get sexual pleasure out of being in diapers. That's never *why* I wear diapers. I do it just 'cause I like being in them. The feelings (and yeah, sometimes even emissions) are what you might call a side-effect.
I'm a Christian. I'm an AB/DL. And I'd like an accountability partner, if anyone is willing. Preferably somebody who feels the same way I do. [Removed] Somebody to talk me out of buying them. Or even somebody to talk to if I have (in my view) failed, and can talk me through the guilt I inevitably feel afterwards.
And of course, I'd be willing to do the same thing for him/her.
I'd go to people I know, but I just don't think they'd ever be able to look at me the same. Non-ABDLs don't get it, as many of you know.
4. If are interested in being my accountability partner, please send me a PM. If not, thank you for taking the time to read this.
5. I apologize if this thread is in the wrong place or if it violates board rules in any way.
6. Sorry if I seem sorta rude or pushy. I just hate seeing simple questions or conversations turn into religious debates.