Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Craving the freedom of my diaper

Default Craving the freedom of my diaper

I was in the bathroom in my public mall today, and I was changing myself, and realized how much I would LOVE to have just exited the bathroom in my sweatshirt, undershirt, shoes (no socks) and my very thick diaper. I've only been diapered out in public with nothing over it, once, with the first love of my life. She told me to get out of the car and just walk around in my diaper and shirt. It was SOOOo freeing! Obviously I didn't just walk out waddling like a toddler, but I wish I could have. It was like I had just been freed from a stress. Anyone else crave that freedom? What do you do to stifile the feelings, or if you indulge, how do you do so?

I keep all of my "wearing nothing but a diaper'' urges to the confines of my bedroom. If I wear in public, I am borderline paranoid about covering it up.

alu

The feeling of freedom is nice but others don't see it as acceptable sadly, and personally im quite paranoid in public that others are looking at my diaper but that really all in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by sykmade View Post
    I was in the bathroom in my public mall today, and I was changing myself, and realized how much I would LOVE to have just exited the bathroom in my sweatshirt, undershirt, shoes (no socks) and my very thick diaper. I've only been diapered out in public with nothing over it, once, with the first love of my life. She told me to get out of the car and just walk around in my diaper and shirt. It was SOOOo freeing! Obviously I didn't just walk out waddling like a toddler, but I wish I could have. It was like I had just been freed from a stress. Anyone else crave that freedom? What do you do to stifile the feelings, or if you indulge, how do you do so?

I Have done it, but with an onesie on though, It was amazing, and felt great, However i didnt win the Fancy dress Prize of a barrel of lager ! But it was the best cover ever and it was more than accepeted ))) If ever o go to another fancy dress , it will be as a Baby

I think the American equivalent is something like a costume party?

Right........ Ok Asumming you dont have it in the USA, Fancy dress is dressing up like clowns, frankenstien, Micky Mouse or even an old person ! as long as its different than the norm, Surley you have these kinda partys in the states ? ;0) if not get a license on it and in american ways SELL SELL SELL

I have only been out in public with just a shirt an a diaper on but then again it was my own back yard at the time in the middle of the day time.. ya there are people living next door to me an they are always out side so i think some of them seen but none of them laughed or anything just looked an went on about what they where doing. so now i sit in my back yard alot just wearing a diaper on. its a really good feeling of the freedom of just leting it out an not hiding it... maybe later on i will get to the point of being in my front yard just wearing one. bc i live on a main road an lots an lots of cars go by all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I think the American equivalent is something like a costume party?
    Ah, that makes sense.

skymade - I would be happy enough just not having to always be conscious if it's sticking out from the back of my pants or bulging obviously. And if there was a leak spot, not have to become a cross between MacGuyver and David Copperfield in trying to hide it. It would be great to have a casual encounter in a checkout line "Excuse me sir, you have a spot showing." "Oh, thanks.. I wasn't quite sure. Can you hold my spot while I go change?" -- Talk about a dream world where something as simple as that you would think should already be 'common understanding and civil etiquette '. That little thing itself would be a relief for me.