Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Walgreens brand- Pleasantly surprised

Default Walgreens brand- Pleasantly surprised

Trying to save money and with being in diapers more often, I decided to try the Walgreens brand recently after a friend of mine recommended them. One thing, pleasantly surprised. They fit me OK, better than crappy Depends as Depends suck big-time in my opinion and have NEVER fit me well as Attends did. I still mourn the loss of easy availbility of Attends-

The Walgreens ones will make a good daytime diaper and the Abenas will be my night-time and bedtime diaper.

WildThing121675

I like Walgreens too and have held well for me. Now I have ran out of them. The ones my husband put me in suck.

I use the Walgreens brand almost on a constant basis. I usually wear 2 at a time with slits cut in the first one. I rarely have leaks and they can hold at least a couple of floods. And they are cheaper and easier to come by. So yeah... I like em.

I have worn two of them at once too so they can hold more but I have found out only one holds a lot so the second diaper is unnecessary.

I have only tried the Walgreen brands so I don't know if there is a better in store brands. But I have tried the pull-ups and the fitted briefs but I like them.

yess, i recommend these to most people who are starting out if they want a real adult diaper that's readily available, i don't have anything really against depends except they never have my size so i haven gotten to try them but i really think the walgreens diapers are probably better

Cherub

I have to jump on the band wagon here and say that of the store bought diapers, the Wal Green brand diaper (Certainty) are probably the best you are going to get without going online and buying the premium diapers.

In an effort to keep my wasting of a diaper down to a minimum, Once I am done wearing for the day (when I have the house to myself,,so only about an hour or two) I carefully slide the diapers off (kinda like a big pull-up) the cloth-like sides will stretch enough to get the diapers off with out breaking the tapes. Then next time I want to wear, I just pull them back on.

Bear in mind, the diapers are dry and never used. About the 2nd or 3rd time I wear them I will use them and then get more diapers out and start over again. Sometime, to get the bulky feeling, I will wear 3 at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleAyria View Post
    yess, i recommend these to most people who are starting out if they want a real adult diaper that's readily available, i don't have anything really against depends except they never have my size so i haven gotten to try them but i really think the walgreens diapers are probably better
    Speaking of this, I would not fit in the mediums, I need a small size..

Are these even made in smalls?

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz View Post
    Speaking of this, I would not fit in the mediums, I need a small size..

Are these even made in smalls?
    unfortunately these are not made in a small in the breif style, but they do make smalls in their disposable underwear line. im not sure if they would work the same as the breif because i cannot vouch for them but are you sure you wouldent fit the mediums? they fit only 32-44 hip wich isnt very big of a range

wow looking at their sizes again if your waist is really small, the small/medium disposable underwear probably wouldent fit you, youd need to get the xtra small which will fit a 20-34 inch waist

Quote Originally Posted by WildThing121675 View Post
    Trying to save money and with being in diapers more often, I decided to try the Walgreens brand recently after a friend of mine recommended them. One thing, pleasantly surprised. They fit me OK, better than crappy Depends as Depends suck big-time in my opinion and have NEVER fit me well as Attends did. I still mourn the loss of easy availbility of Attends-

The Walgreens ones will make a good daytime diaper and the Abenas will be my night-time and bedtime diaper.

WildThing121675
    I did wear these for a time and they really weren't bad as far as store-bought diapers go. Although cloth-backed, I never had any issues with leakes through the cover and the tapes were generally reliable unless you tried to refasten them too often.]

Although now that I've spoiled myself with premium diapers, I don't think I could ever find these as enjoyable as I once did.