Thread: The Lion King

Default The Lion King

Just got to see The Lion King 3D and was quite padded. Wished I had the guts to bring in a plush to cuddle during the showing but it was a wonderful experience none-the-less 8)

Anyone else get padded out in public for this epic re-release?

I plan on being when I go see it I hope I get to. I have to wait for my girlfriend to get back <_< hopefully she doesn't notice

I was! It's was awesome purrrrrr

Yep. Wouldn't want to miss any of the movie, of course :P

I never got to see TLK when it was in theaters the first time, so I couldn't pass this up. I was skeptical at first, but the 3D conversion was surprisingly good. I was worried that it would make the film seem 'dark' or make it harder to see details of the animation, but it wasn't like that at all. Everything was very bright, sharp, and I thought the 3D effects worked. TLK doesn't necessarily need to be in 3D, but the treatment wasn't overkill and, for me, it didn't take away from enjoying the movie. Having Zazu flying what looked like inches in front of my face was cool, too.

I wish I would have thought of bringing a plushie. I would have brought Scar or maybe worn my plush Simba backpack. Hardly anybody was at the theater late on a weeknight, anyways.

I took my daughter to the movie when it first came out. It was a wonderful movie to share as it has a great message. Needless to say, I wasn't diapered. It was simply one of those great days when a father spends time with his daughter. You can't buy that.