Thread: Just a question..(caretakers and babies alike)

Default Just a question..(caretakers and babies alike)

Anyone who has had a caretaker or is still currently being taken care of on a daily basis, was it hard transitioning into being comfortable while babied physically? Whether it's changing, feeding, playing, etc. Since I've yet to be babied physically (I am online and over text..which is different, obviously) I can't help but be scared that when the time comes, it will be a disaster. Of course, it's just the doubt of my caretaker not enjoying it..(although he badly wants to baby me in all ways and knows and loves that it isn't sexual for me or him) that scares me. So..before that first moment with your caretaker, were you doubtful and embarrassed with exposing your baby side so much?

And caretakers, were you doubtful of how the babying would work out as well?

Thanks for reading!

For me, I was in a long distance relationship with my Daddy before he moved here. We met through mutual friends here on ADISC, so there was no coming out or anything like that, we both accepted that we were into this and just kind fell into our roles. He wasn't originally a Daddy, but found himself taking over the role quickly, and with that I followed as a submissive. We talked a lot when it was getting close to his moving date about being babied physically. I like to think we transitioned fairly well after the move.

My first diaper change was very scary! I was so nervous, I had never had anyone see me naked before. But it really was no big deal, a week later Daddy was giving me enemas and changing messy diapers too. Which you could say is a very big step up! I think it helped a lot that we hit the ground running, we did it all at once for the first time I guess. One new thing after another, and after that whatever obstacle that came my way was a piece of cake. Anything I used to think that could be embarrassed didn't matter anymore because I had been through worst. I guess my advice is to just do it!

As of right now, my Daddy and I are living with parents, since we're leaving within 6 months it's kind of pointless for us to get a place. Though this doesn't leave much time for "roleplay", he still babies me every single day. Even without the diapers he takes care of me, and I always first priority. Whatever situation we are in we make it work. We aren't sucked into the lifestyle. I don't wear diapers 24/7, he didn't throw away all my big girl clothes and panties, he doesn't force me to sleep in a crib. I'm still his baby and he's still my Daddy. I think you and your caretaker will find something that works for you.

I'm having the same problem! I'm afraid of the changes, although I know once he does it once I'll be used to it. It's just the thinking about it now that worries me! I'm so glad it worked out for the two of you. Of course, my brother would be exactly as your Daddy c: and that makes me so comfortable! He'd never force me into babying, just as yours doesn't. I'm sorry you can't be fully babied as much :c I hope that changes soon! I guess it's just us psyching ourselves out, because it seems that both of our caretakers are extremely accepting and see us as their babies no matter our imperfections or grownup sides. I love your story, Mandy c:

Quote Originally Posted by kaylakutiez View Post
    I'm having the same problem! I'm afraid of the changes, although I know once he does it once I'll be used to it. It's just the thinking about it now that worries me! I'm so glad it worked out for the two of you. Of course, my brother would be exactly as your Daddy c: and that makes me so comfortable! He'd never force me into babying, just as yours doesn't. I'm sorry you can't be fully babied as much :c I hope that changes soon! I guess it's just us psyching ourselves out, because it seems that both of our caretakers are extremely accepting and see us as their babies no matter our imperfections or grownup sides. I love your story, Mandy c:

Well, I don't mind not being "fully babied", you see it's not about the diapers the feedings or the playtime, it's about the relationship. I think it helps a lot that Daddy and I are into BDSM, so anything outside of a D/s relationship seems very off to us. We still have time for fun, when no one is home, but it makes that much more special when we get the chance. It's also the little things you need to enjoy, aside from the roleplay. Enjoy the simple comments and nudges you get from Daddy trying to embarrass you, or when he likes to remind you of what a baby you are when you're being big. Enjoy the days he surprises you with a movie and nap time on the couch after a stressful day. Nothing is impossible. Daddy works full time, and I am a full time student and have a part time job. When we're not at work or school, we also work out of the house to make some extra cash. As I said earlier it's all about what works for you

Also, a little word of advice, I know you really want to spend time with your Daddy, but when you are first together physically try not to spend all the time you can roleplaying, because you will get sick of it FAST. Try to keep it as a luxury, because it will be much more satisfying when you do get the opportunity to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Well, I don't mind not being "fully babied", you see it's not about the diapers the feedings or the playtime, it's about the relationship. I think it helps a lot that Daddy and I are into BDSM, so anything outside of a D/s relationship seems very off to us. We still have time for fun, when no one is home, but it makes that much more special when we get the chance. It's also the little things you need to enjoy, aside from the roleplay. Enjoy the simple comments and nudges you get from Daddy trying to embarrass you, or when he likes to remind you of what a baby you are when you're being big. Enjoy the days he surprises you with a movie and nap time on the couch after a stressful day. Nothing is impossible. Daddy works full time, and I am a full time student and have a part time job. When we're not at work or school, we also work out of the house to make some extra cash. As I said earlier it's all about what works for you

Also, a little word of advice, I know you really want to spend time with your Daddy, but when you are first together physically try not to spend all the time you can roleplaying, because you will get sick of it FAST. Try to keep it as a luxury, because it will be much more satisfying when you do get the opportunity to do it.

BDSM? I'm not sure of what that is! I do understand what you're saying though c:

Quote Originally Posted by kaylakutiez View Post
    BDSM? I'm not sure of what that is! I do understand what you're saying though c:
    BDSM. Pretty much we like things rough :p

BDSM. Pretty much we like things rough :p
    Got it xD glad I didn't google that one!

No problem. I'm trying to convince my Daddy to post here, maybe he can give you some insight as a caretaker on transitioning.

No problem. I'm trying to convince my Daddy to post here, maybe he can give you some insight as a caretaker on transitioning.
    Daww that'd be really great! Thanks! Just for clarification, my brother and I aren't in a relationship nor will we ever be. He's actually from my family (not blood) and is much older than I am. It isn't a sexual thing, I'm just his baby sister. He needed someone to take care of (he married and divorced 3 times and lost both kids) and I just happened to have a huge baby side. I'm very much strictly his baby..nothing more c: he dates people for everything else xD

---------- Post added 25-09-2011 at 10:34 ---------- Previous post was 24-09-2011 at 21:31 ----------

Does anyone else have some advice?

Well, with me and my GF, we both set some ground rules. One thing we got right off the bat was no diaper changes (it was something we were both uncomfortable with, since I am transgender and ashamed of my "parts", and she is turned off by being in contact with the inside of the wet diaper). After that, we talked about what we both wanted to get out of it. Of course, she's more so doing it for me, but we chose activities that we both enjoyed normally (at least to start out with), like watching My Little Pony, coloring, dressing me (hehe), etc. Of course, she's feeding me too, but it's mutual enjoyment for us both. That's something to look for.