View Poll Results: Why your favorite diaper?

239. You may not vote on this poll
  • Most like something I wore as a child

31 12.97%
  • Most "babyish" (NOT what I wore as a child--definition of "babyish" is up to you)

42 17.57%
  • Easiest to obtain (e.g., available, affordable, etc.)

19 7.95%
  • Easiest to use (e.g., easy to clean up after, easy to hide, etc.)

3 1.26%
  • Most functional (e.g., most absorbent, most leak-proof, most wearable, etc.)

120 50.21%
  • Other (please explain)

13 5.44%
  • n/a - I don't feel like I have a favorite yet (I need to try more diapers!)

11 4.60%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your choice of diaper: Why?

Default Your choice of diaper: Why?

So, you like a particular diaper the best. Why? I know some people have more than one favorite, so try hard to zero in on a single favorite-favorite. I know that will be difficult for some, including me!

For now, Goodnites are the more leak proof, for me, but they are also easier to obtain, and the designs aren't half bad.

Functionality over everything. I don't understand why should I really wear diaper that I can't use because of the fear for leaks.

My favorite is pampers cruisers size 7. I'm a baby diaper guy that's what I perfer to wear.

Functionality. When I get put in a diaper, I'm not coming out till I absolutely need a new one. My usual combo is an Abena + stuffer.

For me its about functionality. I don't want to wake up in a wet bed. I don't want to have to do laundry. I don't want to have leaks in public. I also don't want to be caught wearing something that has baby prints on it, and be left to explain a rather awkward situation. I understand why people choose the other options, but My preference is probably always going to be functionality.

Its hard to say it depends on what i am going to do and what sort of diaper i wont to wear. I like the combination about cute print and a good diaper that can do a great job.

I like dry/247 , bambinos and providers choice plus day time. I like them because of there quality and comfort.

It's mostly about functionality, but sometimes I'd prefer something a bit more childish. Unfortunately a lot of the AB diapers are rather expensive, and not as absorbent as straight incontinence diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tjannoah View Post
    Unfortunately a lot of the AB diapers are rather expensive, and not as absorbent as straight incontinence diapers.
    I completely agree. favourite diaper has got to be the Tena Slip product. For me I definitely enjoy having the baby print as a feature on the diapers but it is not paramount. Comfort security and for me most of all how much they diaper swells when wet are the most important things I look for when wearing for recreation.