Thread: Custom Plushy Maker?

Question Custom Plushy Maker?

Hi peoplez of adisc!

Does anyone know of an online site that allows you to put in requests for custom plushies? I'd really like a fox, specifically made for me! I'm not worried about money, but online is really the only way I can go.

Thanks a bunch guys!

malix, have you tried Build A Bear out? They have other types of plushies besides teddy bears & you can order online!! They are very well made, a nice size to cuddle & snuggle with & if you are into it, they have some cute outfits to dress them in, to make your plushie even more yours!! Give them a try & see if they have what you are looking for!!

I will stand behind the build-a-bear one, I have 3 of their WWF (World Wildlife Fund/Foundation) animals and love my wolf very much, I seldom take any trip without my BABWS wolf.

build-a-bear only has fennec fox plush toys.

I don't know of any place to look. You can always go to a toys r us and pick out a toy and personalize it yourself some way

There are plenty, but be prepared to spend 70+ dollars. Build-a-bear and etsy are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by malix View Post
    Does anyone know of an online site that allows you to put in requests for custom plushies? I'd really like a fox, specifically made for me! I'm not worried about money, but online is really the only way I can go.
    I have lots of fox teddies - they're awesome

This is one side of my ABDLism that has never been hidden or perhaps it's just something that I never grew out of and so just didn't think it was even worth hiding. Despite being male in my mid-20's I've still got and care about every teddy I've ever owned - and everyone in the family knows it. I do have one that was custom made for me as a baby and it's still my favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins
    You can always go to a toys r us and pick out a toy and personalize it yourself some way
    This sounds like a great idea to me