Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hi to you all. I'm a teenager at university and I'm doing enginneering. I'm a bit of a DL, but I'm kinda new to it, I've only tried drynites.

My interests are gaming, especially shooters. And I like reading, just got into the song of ice and fire series. I play a few sports, mainly football (soccer) and tennis.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the site. I enjoy both reading and writing, and have a short story on Nookbooks. Both of my sons played football. Did you play high school ball, and do you now play college ball, or just sand lot football like I did? Anyway, 'tis better to play a sport in someone's back yard, than to not play at all. The exercise is always good for the body, and the game is exhilarating.

Nice to meet you Adda, I'm pretty new to the site and know you'll enjoy it :)

What major are you taking? I'm looking into an animal science major (or pre-vet study). I'm hoping to be a zoo vet, what career are you shooting for? Anything else about yourself you could say? :D