Thread: Heya!

Smile Heya!

Hey all!

I'm Elliott, 19yr old from Geneva, Switzerland ^^

I'm gay, currently in a long term relationship with my BF (who doesn't know about my dL side) and as I just mentionned, I'm more of a DL than an AB/TB ^^

If you got any questions, PM =)

xxx

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by drynite666 View Post
    I'm Elliott, 19yr old from Geneva, Switzerland ^^
    Glad to have you! Geneva is a beautiful little city, it's great to have someone from Switzerland here :)

I'm gay, currently in a long term relationship with my BF (who doesn't know about my dL side) and as I just mentionned, I'm more of a DL than an AB/TB ^^
    I'm more of a DL, but I don't have enough experience to say I'm not a TB. I hope you can tell him someday, if you'd like to talk about it I'd be glad too, I'm sure the others on the site could be of great help as well.

If you got any questions, PM =)
    We have a neat little level system here; after you've posted so many times and been on the site for about a week, you'll have full privileges! I'm waiting for my first week for PM's, but in the meantime the forums are tons of fun and you'll find plenty of interesting folks to talk with :D

Hi Elliott,
    welcome to Adisc. As Newbie has already mentioned there is a levelling system in use, the higher the level the moer things becaome available to you. For details have a look at http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/7...ls-system.html.

Because this is the introduction forum. We do like to get to know the person behind or even in the nappies. So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

Finally find a few of the forums that look interesting and jump in. If you have any questions then feel fre to ask.