Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contradictiing diaper thoughts

Default Contradictiing diaper thoughts

So lot of people say I contradict myself so they always get confused with what I say and lost and think of me as a troll. So I don't know if this would sound confusing but I like wearing diapers. In the past I would still wear them even though they get uncomfortable on me, they would start to sting when they get too wet or uncomfortable when they dig in my legs because I had them on too to tight or when when plastic pants be tight around my legs. Plus when the plastic pants wear out, they get stiff and then feel uncomfortable on my bare skin where it would touch. Also the smell and the leaks. But I would still wear diapers because I liked to. But I would wonder why am i still wearing them if they feel so uncomfortable on me? That was why I quit wearing them when I was three.

Does this happen to anyone else? Does your mind still seem to want diapers but yet the other part of you doesn't like the discomfort of it but yet you still want to wear them?

Does this even make sense?

I know after wetting one or, worse having it leak the disposal makes me feel like it's a bit of a chore. Since my current disposal plan involves double bagging in a walmart sack, and driving 1/4 to a convenience store whose dumpster I utilize.

Though I keep wearing ineffability be damned.

Default Not as great as I though it would be...

Well I got my first pack of adult diapers sometime last week, and after trying them out for a few days, I realize that they're really not that great.

Wetting them: it's convenient to not have to go to the bathroom, but after a while it gets really cold and it smells very unusual...it's a mix between urine and that weird smell that almost all diapers come with. The smell would seep into my bed if I didn't have a towel to sit on all the time. I don't even mess because it creates a horrendous situation which would involve me showering at 4 in the morning.

I have to be very careful about the noise I make too. I'm directly below my parents' bedroom, and since I have to double-bag with grocery bags, it gets very noisy, especially in the dead of night. I can't even imagine how I'd handle taped diapers (the ones I have are tear-away sides). I've only single-bagged until I recently discovered two is necessary, and now it is too late.

I live in a rural area, and there are dumps that collect everyone's garbage for convenience. The closest one is about 10 minutes away for me. Because of this, I usually send my garbage away that accumulates after a few days.

Also, I found out that a single bag is NOT enough to hide the crude smell from x-days-old, used diapers. Now my garbage can stinks like no other, and it's usually right behind my bed. I can smell it at night. I moved it outside so it could air out, and I can only hope my parents don't spot it.

tl;dr -> Diapers are too smelly, uncomfortable, noisy, and will eventually get expensive. Not as great as I thought it'd be. Hopefully it'll rid me of this fetish after a while.

Anyone else get this feeling at some point in time?

Try ordering some sample Dry 24/7 and Abenas from XPmedical. Maybe you will enjoy them better.

Supersam1223

What brand did you buy?

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    What brand did you buy?
    It's the Rite Aid brand...I know, they probably suck compared to others. But I can't get any quality diapers since they're all online and...well, you read my post about nosy parents. It'd be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post
    Well I got my first pack of adult diapers sometime last week, and after trying them out for a few days, I realize that they're really not that great.

Wetting them: it's convenient to not have to go to the bathroom, but after a while it gets really cold and it smells very unusual...it's a mix between urine and that weird smell that almost all diapers come with. The smell would seep into my bed if I didn't have a towel to sit on all the time. I don't even mess because it creates a horrendous situation which would involve me showering at 4 in the morning.

I have to be very careful about the noise I make too. I'm directly below my parents' bedroom, and since I have to double-bag with grocery bags, it gets very noisy, especially in the dead of night. I can't even imagine how I'd handle taped diapers (the ones I have are tear-away sides). I've only single-bagged until I recently discovered two is necessary, and now it is too late.

I live in a rural area, and there are dumps that collect everyone's garbage for convenience. The closest one is about 10 minutes away for me. Because of this, I usually send my garbage away that accumulates after a few days.

Also, I found out that a single bag is NOT enough to hide the crude smell from x-days-old, used diapers. Now my garbage can stinks like no other, and it's usually right behind my bed. I can smell it at night. I moved it outside so it could air out, and I can only hope my parents don't spot it.

tl;dr -> Diapers are too smelly, uncomfortable, noisy, and will eventually get expensive. Not as great as I thought it'd be. Hopefully it'll rid me of this fetish after a while.

I have to admit, I like the idea of wearing diapers more than actually doing it. [Removed]
    But you're right about the problems. Like you, I live directly below my parents. And like you, the smell, cost, and disposal of diapers is a hinderance. These factors, as well as the feeling of being "dirty" after I've used my diaper for its deed, almost make it a no-go. Rarely do I get through an entire pack without throwing them away for any one of a number of reasons - the most common feeling being disgust.

I lived with my gf for about a year and wore every single day and nigt - and all of the negatives still seemed to ouwight the positives most of the time. Even though she would change me, I just never got as much of a thrill out of actually wearing as my mind builds up in anticipation.

To me, the idea of wearing diapers or taking care of a girl who likes to secretly wet herself is far more of a turn on than actually doing it. Even the thrill of buying diapersin public has worn off. Only the idea remains.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Sep-2011 at 01:36. Reason: removed TMI parts.

Quote Originally Posted by DougB View Post
    I have to admit, I like the idea of wearing diapers more than actually doing it. I love the convenience and feel of piss running over my balls and up my crack. I also love the feeling of a wet diaper - which kind of feels like the inside of a woman, but covering my entire nether region.
    But you're right about the problems. Like you, I live directly below my parents. And like you, the smell, cost, and disposal of diapers is a hinderance. These factors, as well as the feeling of being "dirty" after I've used my diaper for its deed, almost make it a no-go. Rarely do I get through an entire pack without throwing them away for any one of a number of reasons - the most common feeling being disgust.

I lived with my gf for about a year and wore every single day and nigt - and all of the negatives still seemed to ouwight the positives most of the time. Even though she would change me, I just never got as much of a thrill out of actually wearing as my mind builds up in anticipation.

To me, the idea of wearing diapers or taking care of a girl who likes to secretly wet herself is far more of a turn on than actually doing it. Even the thrill of buying diapersin public has worn off. Only the idea remains.
    I've heard of people throwing them out and then only to rebound with the urge to wear just DAYS after. I think that if I keep them on hand constantly then I could subconsciously keep the urge at bay. Which is a good thing for me

<snip>

I would say this is a fair representation of my list of complaints against them. Maybe it will disincline you toward them. It has done absolutely nothing to deter me. I don't wear them for their practicality or comfort; the urge is outside of things like that. Over time I have come to terms with most of the unpleasant aspects (and sometimes I even find them enjoyable precisely because they are unpleasant) of diapers but they don't diminish the desire.

NewbieNicky

You'll have urges, and the build up is always more than actually wearing them. Identifying the turn on, whether it's wetting, the smell, the feel or padding, or being like a baby or BEING babied, is the hard part. Like Doug mentioned, certain aspects appealed to him. You may end up being a DL that doesn't use them, or an AB if you like being babied. You may want to be the one taking care of someone, or may use it for sexual gratification - the list goes on. You may end up deciding you don't really care about wearing them all that much. That's all up for you to decide.

To relate, I haven't worn any for many years. For what I'm able to gather, I mostly like the padding, but I may end up being an TB/ AB, too. I could easily fill the role of caretaker, and I'd love to have a partner who was interested in diapers, but not as the whole point of our relationship.

I'll lay down some advice from Lao Tzu, seeing as he seemed to have a good idea about things:

I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.