Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena

Default Tena

I am thinking about ordering some, which one(s) do you all, who use thier products, suggest?

I'm looking into these right now too. I've got to find something new for this year at college in the dorms.

For the Tena brand, I've checked over the "Slip Super" or the "Slip" ones in general.

Google Images:
    images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=tena+slip+super&btnG=Search+Images& gbv=2

I would appreciate anyone else's imput on this brand.

EmeraldsAndLime

Slip Maxi I've tried... one of the best diapers I've come across. Should def' check that one out.

Darkfinn

American Tenas are very different from European ones. The diapers are cloth covered with velcro tabs... something that a lot of folks don't like.

If you are going to try any of them I would suggest the Tena Supers. Those are the most absorbant ones.

I prefer the Tena active wear underwear. Nice fit, discreet, and pretty absorbant. Just a warning - there are no leg gathers, so they may leak or not contain if you do more than pee in them.

Well, I only wear Tena. during the day I was Tena Flex Plus, or Super, and for the night it's Tena Slip Maxi (those are the best diapers I've tried) too bad they are so expensive...

I've tried Molicare, Attends, Euron, and lots of other brand (except Abena, I'd love to try one a day but can't seem to find them in my area)

I use The Tena Slip Maxi all the time and personally find them to be very good, i dont know what the differences are between the European ones and the US ones. I would rate them a 7/10 from the experience i have had.

What about the Tena Ultras? Are they any good?

Darkfinn

Ultras are less absorbant than the Supers... but I haven't personally tried them so IDK. Only one way to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    American Tenas are very different from European ones. The diapers are cloth covered with velcro tabs... something that a lot of folks don't like.

If you are going to try any of them I would suggest the Tena Supers. Those are the most absorbant ones.
    I've got a few supers left they are green cloth like cover but have a plastic tape landing zone with stickey not velcro tapes. They are about a year and a half old. Did they change? I found them a good diaper, fairly thick and comfortable with decent capacity.

Nam