Thread: hello from SA

Smile hello from SA

hello im new to this site but been into diapers for wel ages realy he he
    i have recently been adopted and found a daddy wich is awsome bur feel free to chat to me and say hi im realy freindly and love makeing freinds

Hi grdn,
    welcome to Adisc, I'm sure you will find lotsof people that wil be happt to be firends, we do have some members fro SA and you will no doubt catch up with them as you become more active. You might want to expand on your intro a little bit though.

So why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Hi PCBaby

thanks for the welcome
    im sure that i will find fellow members from sa on here well i hope so at least he he he :P
    as for a little bit more about me well iv been wearing diapers since i was 11 when i had a few nghtime accidents and had to wear for a few years but within those few years i grew to love my padding he he he and iv been wearing ever since i dont wear 24/7 but im keen to as for hobbies im sorta realy active i like anything outdoors and fun and i play paintball wich i love and i also do martial arts namely Ju-Jitsu and Nin-Jitsu thats my real love i realy enjoy it no i dont have a gf or anything im single but i love meeting ppl and making freinds as for movies well i like anything realy but my fave would prob be sci-fi or horror cant quite decide witch one i like more he he he :P and book well i like anything factual although i dont tend to read much its bad i know but hey my fav book has got to be hitchhikers guide to the galaxy iv read it a number of times its awsome as for music well i like anything realy as long as it sounds good but i realy like alternative and metal suppose some of my fav bands would be iron maiden and poets of the fall two complete oposits i know but hey as i said i like anything realy

thanks again for the welcome and hope to chat soon

Welcome to the forum Grdn.

Thank goodness im not the only South African LOL!

I hope you find this forum as helpful as it was too me.

Lekker kuier hier!

Welcome Grdn,

It's good to meet another connoisseur of The Hitchhiker's Guide and I'm glad to hear that you've read it a number of times. However you cannot call yourself a true fan until you have read it exactly 42 times(let's see how many get the reference).

it's the answer of course, evryone knows that!

Guys do not use affrikanns the mods will cut it and get annoyed then we all suffer. Seriously english only.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    it's the answer of course, evryone knows that!
    Okay Mr. Smarty Pants, so what is the question

Hi Jack,
    If I tell you that, you would then be as wise as me and then I'd have to kill you or worse .

Let's just say it's the answer produced by deep thought that the mice tended. Is thast enough to show I know w aht I'm talking about or perhaps I should say it's the Ultimate answer to UQoL, tU, aE. .

Welcome to the site Grdn! Capetown is a beautiful city, you ever been there? Ever go to one of the countries around South Africa? Must be lots of fun living all the way over there!