Thread: Hellotroduction

Default Hellotroduction

Hi everyone. I'm shy. I doubt many people will read this and those who do probably won't care, so I'll leave it at that.

Well hello and welcome to ADISC. Let me start off with Q's. What aspect of AB/TB/DL do you like the most? What do you like to do outside of the AB/TB/DL community? What are your favorite hobbies, music, movies?

Hi Dyn.
    welcome to Adisc, shy or not people will read this, so you really need to tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Well, I read it, but certainly I won't care if you give me nothing to care about. How's about telling us a bit about yourself? What sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? Any hobbies? Studying something interesting or do interesting work?

And welcome.

Negativeness won't fly with me! How about letting us know about what you like to do and your story? I'm sure we (everyone!) would be happy to hear it