Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Converted to the Wet Side

Default Converted to the Wet Side

Hello, My name is Chris and I have friends with Mandy, an active user here, for 6 years. I was introduced to the community back in January, when she came out to me as a ab/dl and a kinkster. I'm a "new baby", her and mm3 have turned me to the wet side! I like to wear diapers, when I get the opportunity to visit them and wear, and have playdates with Mandy. I also consider myself a furry, but am not sure if I am a babyfur. Again, I'm very new to all of this. Aside from diapers I have many intrests. I love running I have been running cross country for 4 years now. I think it's a great way to relieve stress. I also participate in theatre and I also work with Mandy at a a haunted house. I do both acting and tech work. A great weekend for me would just be hanging out with friends and maybe some movies, junk food and gaming.

Oh hai there Mr.Chris sitting on the couch next to me watch Law and Order with me! :p

Welcome to the site bro~ don't be a lurker! I'd love to see you get active around here

Hi Chris,
    welcome to Adisc. that's a good intro, but with Mandy to help you I wouldn't expect anything less. There is a lot of support available on the site as well as sitting next to you. Is there anything else you would like to tell us? Do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies ? .

We do like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies. If you need some inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html as there are some good ideas in it.

I don't have a girlfriend and the only people who know about my many interests are Mandy and mm3. I love crime shows, thriller and science fiction movies and books. I enjoy any form of music as long as its not rap or country but I prefer music like Metallica.

Hi and welcome to the site. If you live in Texas, how did you know MM3 as he lives in New York? I haven't heard from him in a while. I hope he's doing well.

Anyway, running is a great way to stay fit. I ride my bike. I'm a musician and used to do a lot of kid's plays for my church. I love Halloween, so cool working with Mandy in a haunted house.

Welcome! Please enjoy these complementary cookies!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. If you live in Texas, how did you know MM3 as he lives in New York? I haven't heard from him in a while. I hope he's doing well.

Anyway, running is a great way to stay fit. I ride my bike. I'm a musician and used to do a lot of kid's plays for my church. I love Halloween, so cool working with Mandy in a haunted house.
    mm3 is doing very well. He is not currently living in New York as he has been living here in Texas for about 4 months. We had been dating for bout a year before he moved down here in Texas with me. I'm very happy to say he is my boyfriend and my Daddy.

And Chris, sorry, I made sure to eat all the chocolate chip cookies without you :p

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    mm3 is doing very well. He is not currently living in New York as he has been living here in Texas for about 4 months. We had been dating for bout a year before he moved down here in Texas with me. I'm very happy to say he is my boyfriend and my Daddy.

And Chris, sorry, I made sure to eat all the chocolate chip cookies without you :p
    Well I'm glad to hear that he got out of New York and is with you. I know he wasn't very happy, having to move back home with his mom. I hope he's still pursuing his computer career. Anyway, I'm glad he's happy.

NewbieNicky

Quote Originally Posted by ChriscoStick View Post
    I don't have a girlfriend and the only people who know about my many interests are Mandy and mm3.
    Gosh, must be nice to have people that share your interests that you can hang out with openly!

I love crime shows, thriller and science fiction movies and books.
    I enjoy sci-fi novels as well, any favorites? I'm into Dune, Ringworld, and the Mars Trilogy series, Frank Herbert & Larry Niven in particular :3

A great weekend for me would just be hanging out with friends and maybe some movies, junk food and gaming.
    I hear you, I wish I had more opportunities to hang out with my friends, the confines of a city with opposite ends and homework + graduating high school is difficult to balance with a social life.

Nice to have you on the site though, if you ever feel like chatting about sci-fi, I'd be happy to talk with you