Thread: Novels about being diapered?

Default Novels about being diapered?

I just read this book, "Bound and Humiliated" by Sara Tyr. I found it on Amazon, and it was really good. I don't know if I was so excited because it was a book about a girl being diapered or because it was so epic, but I really enjoyed it. This one is the story of this girl whose boyfriend decides she works too hard and forces her back into being a toddler. He diapers her, makes her crawl, feeds her, and locks her into a sleeper.

Does anyone know of any books like this? I've heard a couple suggestions, but I'm looking for more. =-)

I have not heard of any books like that but someone did just put out an Ageplay/ABDL play guide I think u might like on Amazon

Closed, see here for the reason.

Please do not re-post something that a mod has deleted or closed, we don't do moderation actions out of jest, and it is very much against the rules. If you want to appeal such decision, use the request forum.