Thread: Hello First forum entry from Lancashire UK

Default Hello First forum entry from Lancashire UK

Hi I`m Jamie from Lancashire UK, I have been reading many posts in here and it seems full of like minded people, Well i am A DL and sometime a little AB, I have loved Diapers since i was a young boy, i used to dream of them when i was a kid, as i grew up i started to experiment with them and never looked back, I were as often as i can, and use when ever possable, I like to mess them occasionally, but i like the feeling of having no choice but to do so, so any tips in here or any one want to itrduce them selves to me, fire away

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Hi I`m Jamie from Lancashire UK, I have been reading many posts in here and it seems full of like minded people, Well i am A DL and sometime a little AB, I have loved Diapers since i was a young boy, i used to dream of them when i was a kid, as i grew up i started to experiment with them and never looked back, I were as often as i can, and use when ever possable, I like to mess them occasionally, but i like the feeling of having no choice but to do so, so any tips in here or any one want to itrduce them selves to me, fire away
    Hi, I'm Dan, welcome! (in my head, I said that a la Bruce the Shark from 'Finding Nemo'...)

How you doing?

We'd really like to get to know you better, so why don't you tell us a little about some of your hobbies?

I also have other questions, but I'll hold them for later!

Glad you like site, hope we can help you or at least make you feel comfortable here

Dan

P.S You get added brownie points for being from the UK! We're growing in numbers!

alu

Hewwo. Welcome to the site. So lets find out about you, how about you introduce the Jamie that's not in nappies so we can getta know you a little better. Also if you want any tips or have any questions there's always the diaper talk and adult baby part of the forum for ya. Last but not least hope you enjoy the forum and have fun

Hi Dan, Just working my around the forum, not quite clear with it yet, As for hobbies, walking, fishing swimming, oh and drinking, and drinking, all balanced around work , Never really chatted with any body about diapers before, hence why i joined seems cool enough, good to c you have a sense of humor too....

Heh, you gotta have a sense of humour - else what else is there to life?

We have almost identical hobbies! I like you even more! Except drinking... I don't really go out drinking.

Glad to hear you're looking around the forum, you'll probably find whatever it is you're looking for! Thanks for the friend request and definitely feel free to talk about NAPPIES with me and the rest of us

May I ask what you do for work?

Well u can ask lol , i am a people manager (sound strange) but i coordinate people to be in specific places at specifictime, like crowd controll, containment and stuff, how do i get my unread posts aswell ! and whats ur reasons for nappies ??

Quote Originally Posted by jamie View Post
    Well u can ask lol , i am a people manager (sound strange) but i coordinate people to be in specific places at specifictime, like crowd controll, containment and stuff, how do i get my unread posts aswell ! and whats ur reasons for nappies ??
    Unread posts? Well, look top-right, underneath the 'Log Out' - there should be something there. If that's not what you meant, just say

Crowd control, huh? Sounds interesting! What kind of situations require such a job?

As for my reason for nappies... I'm unsure, really. Still working on that one! They're so nice and comfortable and I enjoy the feeling of wetting... It's definitely a rewarding relaxation tool for me!

any large gathering of people, carnivals, music festivals, footy grounds, protests (always the ,most fun) that kind of stuff, what about you what do you do ?

Wahaay. That sounds quite fun actually! I'm a Uni student - hating it and can't wait for a proper job!