Thread: well, hello from nyc

Default well, hello from nyc

i am 28. i live in nyc. this is my introduction.....wait, i forgot to mention that i am a good looking and fit young chap if that matters. i am also an occasional bedwetter...when i drink too much before bed im sure to wake up in a wet diaper or in a wet bed. i love it though. i have plenty of other interests in case anyone would like to inquire. im just a bit shy to be rambling on about myself to passers by. i joined in hopes that another person might want to get in touch and possibly become friends.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 21-Sep-2011 at 05:51. Reason: removed meet-up request.

welcome to Adisc, As you can tell you post has been editied. Adisc is mainly a support site and requests for meet ups aren't allowed. You might want to check out before you post anything else. There arwe plenty of bedwetters and ab's on here so I'm sure you'll quickly make friends anyway.

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.