View Poll Results: What % of women do you believe regularly or occasionally wet their pants while wearing a pad?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • <10%

19 41.30%
  • 11% - 20%

6 13.04%
  • 21% - 30%

7 15.22%
  • 31% - 40%

1 2.17%
  • 41% - 50%

2 4.35%
  • 51% - 60%

3 6.52%
  • 61% - 70%

1 2.17%
  • 71% - 80%

2 4.35%
  • 81% - 90%

0 0%
  • 91% - 100%

1 2.17%
  • Depends on how horny I am

4 8.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Psychology of Maxi Pad Peeing

Default The Psychology of Maxi Pad Peeing

This is a continuation of a post I made under the "fetish" thread, but as it was buried far down at the bottom, I thought I'd re-post here.

As much as I enjoy diapers and the thought of a girl purposely using one, I find the mere possibility that at least 1/3rd of the population wears what amounts to a "mini diaper" or "maxi pad" all the more intriguing.

Thinks about it - diapers have an intended use. Maxi pads have a different use. I often wonder how many girls use their pads for (as it was put in one commercial) "leaks of non-period origins" :O

I would be willing to wager that at least 1/3rd of the population is acquianted with some sort of external "protection when dealing with their menstrual needs. Pads, pantyliners - the like. To them, the notion of wearing a protective garment is not alien in any way.

Next, you have the fact that statistics show one in three women have "lbl" or "light bladder leakage" when they laugh, cough, or sneeze. So at least that many have become acquainted with the idea of wetting their pants (albeit a little bit) as their own "normal" secret - even if it is inadvertent or as an accident. To recap, 1 in 3 women are comfortable wearing protection, and familiar with the idea that the protection can be used for pee.

Now, perhaps I've put too much thought into this, but I think the "hold back" for most folks when it comes to wetting is the idea of "sitting" in your own urine or having the urine touch you. But if it's going to happen anyways, then this "hold back" is no longer of use - if you're leaking pee everytime you laugh, then you aren't going to be turned off by the idea of having pee in your pants. That's part of the reason why you would be wearing protection in the first place.

Next we have thought of wetting on purpose This I believe to be a matter of pride - a product of our bring-up in cultures that render "giving in" to the urges of your bladder as childlike, as a defeat. But if the urge hits and nobody is going to know, why fight it?

I think this is a common thought that is rarely spoken of.

How many of women do you think have made, at one time or another, the conscious decision to "let" themselves pee knowing full well that their "period pad" will cover over any indiscretions.

Think about it - the girl who is laughing feels the need to cross her legs... but why bother? "I can let a little out and nobody will know", she thinks. After all, her pad will protect her. And she walks away with the quanit pleasure of knowing she did something "taboo" without anybody ever finding out. To me, that's the ultimate turn on - seretly pleasuring yourself by doing one of the last "taboos" in our society - and not even being willing to admit to yourself that you're doing it (otherwise they would "graduate" to something more substantial - like diapers etc.)

I believe this happens much, much more than most people think.

A search on google will pull up a few brave admissions of doing it on purpose, and many more saying it happened "once" as "an accident". But why would folks share that info unless they wanted to legitimize it as something normal. To test the waters, perhaps?

I'm not saying that every girl does it, or even 1/3rd. But I would be willing to bet that a significant amount do far more often than anybody could imagine.

Am I off base here? An imagination gone wild? Or do you think there is something to it?

Any brave ladies willing to admit?

- Doug

Perhaps - I think it all depends on your personal standards and expectations. I have known women who wear maxi pads because they like the freedom to leak a little without having to worry - perhaps not exactly because it is unavoidable, but because it is more convenient than getting to a bathroom, and others including one very close to me who have to wear a pad for bowel reasons after surgery - but would rather die than pee in it.

And as for google searches - well how many of those admissions are from trolls or posers or other fantasising males?

When I was starting to become interested in the ab stuff. Before I was able to buy my own diapers I would use pads and purposly wet them. Whenever I felt like I wanted to wear one wether I was going out or not I would put one on and pee in it alittle on purpose. But I don't do that anymore because now I have access to diapers so I don't need to waste pads for that.

i end up using both at the same time at the moment and i am even worse when i am due on (:

Quote Originally Posted by dayannight View Post
    Perhaps - I think it all depends on your personal standards and expectations. I have known women who wear maxi pads because they like the freedom to leak a little without having to worry - perhaps not exactly because it is unavoidable, but because it is more convenient than getting to a bathroom, and others including one very close to me who have to wear a pad for bowel reasons after surgery - but would rather die than pee in it.

And as for google searches - well how many of those admissions are from trolls or posers or other fantasising males?
    You may be right about thoe trolls - they do tend to lurk in the dark!

As for the freedom to leak, are these "women" you know of into the whole ABDL or watersports scene?

How did you find out that these women were doing this? Have they "graduated" to diapers?

As erotic as the idea is, it's almost as if there is no challenge there. I like the idea of some girl doing it in "secret", not yet at the stage of being willing to admit that she enjoys such "naughty" things

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by turtleie View Post
    Definitely depends on how horny I am ahaha
    Great minds think alike! (and stimulating two heads is better than just one )

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by princessjade View Post
    i end up using both at the same time at the moment and i am even worse when i am due on (:
    Only the best for a princess

---------- Post added at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by daddyslilprincess View Post
    When I was starting to become interested in the ab stuff. Before I was able to buy my own diapers I would use pads and purposly wet them. Whenever I felt like I wanted to wear one wether I was going out or not I would put one on and pee in it alittle on purpose. But I don't do that anymore because now I have access to diapers so I don't need to waste pads for that.
    You're a naughty little girl! What would your daddy say if he found out you were using your pants as a toilet??? Maxi pads are for "big girls" who do "big girl" things! I think somebody needs to be taught a lesson!!!vv

Quote Originally Posted by DougB View Post
    You may be right about thoe trolls - they do tend to lurk in the dark!

As for the freedom to leak, are these "women" you know of into the whole ABDL or watersports scene?

How did you find out that these women were doing this? Have they "graduated" to diapers?

As erotic as the idea is, it's almost as if there is no challenge there. I like the idea of some girl doing it in "secret", not yet at the stage of being willing to admit that she enjoys such "naughty" things

---------- Post added at 21:55 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

Great minds think alike! (and stimulating two heads is better than just one )

---------- Post added at 21:57 ---------- Previous post was at 21:55 ----------

Only the best for a princess

---------- Post added at 22:04 ---------- Previous post was at 21:57 ----------

You're a naughty little girl! What would your daddy say if he found out you were using your pants as a toilet??? Maxi pads are for "big girls" who do "big girl" things! I think somebody needs to be taught a lesson!!!vv

Hehe sowwy :/

I could never wet my pad on purpose...they're not heavy enough to hold a wetting.

However,I do wear them to work because it helps for any unwanted odor from sweat and what not (usually double shifts). I do also wear one every so often because I do have a weak bladder and sometimes if I laugh too hard or sneeze/cough I do leak a little...but nothing on purpose or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    I could never wet my pad on purpose...they're not heavy enough to hold a wetting.

However,I do wear them to work because it helps for any unwanted odor from sweat and what not (usually double shifts). I do also wear one every so often because I do have a weak bladder and sometimes if I laugh too hard or sneeze/cough I do leak a little...but nothing on purpose or anything...
    Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't imagine any normal pad can take a full wetting. I am curious to know what's its like to pee when you laugh, though... Can you feel it happening / are you able to stop it, or does it happen without any control whatsoever?

To my mind, it wouldn't seem like that far of a stretch to let a "little" out in those situations - you're laughing already and likely to wet a bit - the thought never crossed your mind to go a little further and maybe not fight as hard to stop the flow *because* you were wearing a pad - but if you weren't, you might have tried a little harder?

Quote Originally Posted by DougB View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I wouldn't imagine any normal pad can take a full wetting. I am curious to know what's its like to pee when you laugh, though... Can you feel it happening / are you able to stop it, or does it happen without any control whatsoever?

To my mind, it wouldn't seem like that far of a stretch to let a "little" out in those situations - you're laughing already and likely to wet a bit - the thought never crossed your mind to go a little further and maybe not fight as hard to stop the flow *because* you were wearing a pad - but if you weren't, you might have tried a little harder?
    You feel it happen and then you tense up which makes it stop (hopefully). Its something that just happens,no real control but for me I can still stop it.

No,the thought has never crossed my mind because wetting (Even a little) on a pad is no where near as comfortable as wetting a diaper.