Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "Fun-loving" n00b joins ABDL community. Pigs Fly.

  1. #1

    Red face "Fun-loving" n00b joins ABDL community. Pigs Fly.

    Hi there,

    As you can probably tell I'm new to ADISC. In fact, I'm a new participant in the online ABDL world. For far too long, I shunned the idea of actively taking part. Was it fear? Maybe. Pride? Perhaps. Though once a passive lurker looking through the glass, I finally decided it was time to pull up my diaper and get in the game!

    I've had a fascination for diapers for as long as I can remember. In recent years, though, it has evolved into part of a larger interest in watersports. As the old saying goes - wetter is better!

    My imaginary girlfriend couldn't agree more. Although she puts on a tough facade and loves to talk back - she also has a hidden side - a secret so perverse, she couldn't tell anyone! :O She secretly enjoys wetting herself and uses her menstrual pad as a "pretend" toilet. But really, deep down, she just wants a strong man to take care of her, and treat her like the little girl she is.

    As for me? Picture, if you will, a loud mouth talking on the radio, spewing off opinion with a cadence reminiscent of an auctioneer - but only after 8 gallons of coffee... And as for the radio thing? Well, I guess you could say I *want* to be on the radio. It doesn't pay the bills quite like sitting in an insurance cube, though. Scott Adams would be proud.

    In all seriousness, I'm looking to meet others in the community - for friendship or even jefferson starship (or other random discussions about bad 80s pop bands). We'll see what the night has in store!

    -Doug
    Last edited by DougB; 21-Sep-2011 at 03:55. Reason: removed comment about dating.

  2. #2

    Default

    Wow...a whole hour has passed and no one has said welcome to ADISC. So, welcome to the site. It sounds like you are going to give me a run for my money on this site, as I have been the outspoken, over the top member. I don't have an imaginary girlfriend, but I do live in a haunted, imaginary castle. Honestly, it's getting expensive to maintain, and it's drafty. Anyway, feel free to join in on all the topics and discussions. We are a friendly group, especially since we all are risen dead. I assume you are too?

  3. #3

    Default

    Welcome, Doug!

    Let me just say that you are incredibly lucky to have started out here. I unfortunately started out on sites like Diaper Space and what not, and it's plain awful, let me tell you. I didn't even know about this site til a couple months ago! Do yourself a favor and stay away from DS!

    Anyways, as I have come to instantly like being on this site for friendship, I hope you have gotten the same impression. Everyone here is welcome to others, and as long as you treat the forums and members with respect, you will be also.

    Once again, welcome!

  4. #4

    Default

    Hey Doug. Someone else who likes Jefferson Starship? You should do fine. :P

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Wow...a whole hour has passed and no one has said welcome to ADISC. So, welcome to the site. It sounds like you are going to give me a run for my money on this site, as I have been the outspoken, over the top member. I don't have an imaginary girlfriend, but I do live in a haunted, imaginary castle. Honestly, it's getting expensive to maintain, and it's drafty. Anyway, feel free to join in on all the topics and discussions. We are a friendly group, especially since we all are risen dead. I assume you are too?
    Thanks dogboy. I'm sure my imaginary girlfriend won't mind if we stop by your castle for pee... er.. tea... Just don't get mad if she stains your couch when when she sees the zombies!



    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisceral View Post
    Welcome, Doug!

    Let me just say that you are incredibly lucky to have started out here. I unfortunately started out on sites like Diaper Space and what not, and it's plain awful, let me tell you. I didn't even know about this site til a couple months ago! Do yourself a favor and stay away from DS!

    Anyways, as I have come to instantly like being on this site for friendship, I hope you have gotten the same impression. Everyone here is welcome to others, and as long as you treat the forums and members with respect, you will be also.

    Once again, welcome!
    Thanks Vis... and thanks for the heads up! You guys seem like a decent bunch - which is a rarity for any online forum, let alone one devoted to a hyrbid fetish / psych / physical disability site! (is there an all encompassing term to describe the ABDL community?)





    Quote Originally Posted by Kaliborio View Post
    Hey Doug. Someone else who likes Jefferson Starship? You should do fine. :P
    "We built this City" - if they could do it on rock & roll, I'm sure we can build something at least one-and-a-half times as good!


    Thanks again everybody for the warm introductions...

    - Doug

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 21-May-2011, 09:58
  2. "Obama" now substituting "hey" "yo" "sup"??
    By mm3 in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-Nov-2008, 05:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.