Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered while at work

Default Diapered while at work

I am currently at work and am wearing a ABU Chushie's, even though I am diapered I found myself standing in front of the urinal when I needed to go pee.
    I forgot to say, I work at a University as a janitor during the week, and even at this late hour there are many students roaming the halls and in late labs.

last time i checked people who are incontinent dont have trouble peeing.....

I am no longer fully incontinent as I have retrained myself to control most of my bladders function, I still have wettings at night a couple nights a week but no longer need to wear 24/7 unless I want to.

diapered at work all the time. Tho my work place is at home ^^

No choice about wearing at all times for me - but I use a urinal/ toilet if it is possible and there is privacy enough to avoid others seeing my diaper

Quote Originally Posted by dayannight View Post
    No choice about wearing at all times for me - but I use a urinal/ toilet if it is possible and there is privacy enough to avoid others seeing my diaper
    that's my case as well. have to be in them

I wait till my coworkers leave and then lock my office door to change. If I know I have to change and there are still people in the building I have no choice but to take my backpack with me to the bathroom and change there. Thus far no one has noticed. I wear Abena M3's as they are very absorbent, have excellent tapes and are surprisingly discreet. Best feature I have noticed is they actually conform to the shape of my bottom which doesn't make the diaper butt obvious

I have worn my diapers to work a few times. I don't ever need to change because I go in a fresh diaper and I am there part time.

As a part time salesman, I think I could easily get away with wearing a diaper as I am completely unsupervised but I just dont think I could handle the stress. Ive considered wearing to work although you seen to have it figured out

I wear a diaper to work every day. Due to having overactive bladder syndrome the only choice I have is being able to reach the urinal within about one minute of the feeling of having to go. If not I can't hold it. And dayannight I am past the point I care if anyone sees my diaper in the bathroom (or loo) never had anyone say anything about it......