Thread: Question about AB recieving advice/support from TBs

Default Question about AB recieving advice/support from TBs

Ok, I've posted much of my back story recently, so I'll try to sum up quickly here. While I've felt like this for as long as I can remember, I've only worn diapers on two occasions in the 12 years since I was 21(my first time). This is the first time I've ever joined any community of this type.

Almost every question I've had, when I do a search I see an open question like mine in the TB forums. If I had advice/ support to offer I wouldn't have a problem posting it there but when I'm the one asking for that same advice/support I would feel awkward to post in Teen Baby.

I guess the best comparison to how I feel would be someone who never learned how to ski and gets put into a bunny slope class with a bunch of six year olds(I hope no one takes this the wrong way). Should I fight that awkward feeling and post in TB or should I just lurk for info there and post all my questions here in AB?

I would say post new threads in the AB section as you are not a teen.
    Im certain the TBs read the AB forum as surely as you read the TB one, and will respond when appropriate.

Answering questions in the TB forum should not be a problem.

Just my

The same people tend to visit both forums equally and so the quality of advice you will get shouldn't differ, so no need to worry.

Just post in the AB forum when you have a general question about AB related things, and take the advice that's given, whether it's from an adult or a minor. Advice is advice either way. If it wasn't, then what would you call this post?