Thread: Hi :D

Default Hi :D

Hi there

I'm from Australia, and have been interested in being an AB for a while. I recently started exploring on the net and found sites like this, so I thought I'd give it a shot

---------- Post added at 02:44 ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 ----------

Hmm.. I figure I'll post a bit more about myself..

I'm into gaming (FPS, RTS). Currently I'm going through a Starcraft 2. I enjoy programming as well, and am currently doing university for computer science.

Not really else I can say... I'm a pretty boring guy lol

Hi ChrisP
    welcome to Adisc, that's a nice but do you have any other hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Not... really lol.

I do watch a lot of professional sc2 games, but as a hobby mostly I do a lot of programming. Recently I've been listening to MeatLoaf again lol D:

I don't have a girlfriend yet, but that doesn't really bother me. No one knows that I wear nappies yet Although I haven't really worn that regularly. I plan on purchasing some cushies from the Australian distributor when they *fianlly* get some stock in (taking soooo long lol)