Thread: hi everyone :)

Default hi everyone :)

I'm new to this, so just wanted to introduce myself a little. I'm from england in the UK. I've been interested in being an adult baby for quite some time now about 6 months, maybe. I found this site on Google and thought I would join to talk to people who have the same interest as me and possibly help me to become a better adult baby.. Would anyone like to chat to me? Thank you if you do! love rosy x x x

Hi rosyface,
    Welcome to Adisc and welcome to the growing number of UK members. You mention you are IC, there is a forum for thosof us who are, it's located in the Diaper Talk forum.

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it. Otherf than that find a few forums and jump in and enjoy, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.