Thread: Where Have You All Been?

Default Where Have You All Been?

It was ages before I finally knew I wasn't the only one in the world who liked Nappies/Diapers. Thankgod I'm not alone :P

Hi Bigneg,
    welcome to Adisc, you are certainly not alone, there are over 1500 members just in adisc. I recently saw a report on one site where some psychologist, who obviously didn't have a clue estimated there were only 7500 infantilists in the world! I think he got his sums wrong.

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

There is alot of knowledge, advice and support available on adisc, so I suggest you find a few forums that interest you to start with and then jump in and enjoy. please feel free to ask any questions, even the silly ones..