Thread: babyish adult diapers

Default babyish adult diapers

i have e mailed bambinos and pampers both about thier all has to do with demand for a sertain size. if there is enough demand for a certain size, for an example pampers size 8 or 9 to make a substancial profit .they will start production in those sizes.if enough people e mail them 250+. it is posible production will start in those sizes.

Hi Thumper,
    welcome to Adisc. firstly I should tell you that this is the introduction forum and is really for telling us all about yourself, so why not start by telling us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it. so why not start again without the advert, you can always add it later or better still post in in the forum called Diaper Talk.