Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A collection of advice from various Diaper Veterans.

Default A collection of advice from various Diaper Veterans.

Please put in some advice, if you have some advice for newbies that they can learn from your mistakes. I will add it.

My big mistake was leaving a diaper on the ground, and my mom found it. As silly as this sounds, be very careful when you put diapers away and take them out, or you may be caught! My advice is for you to remember exactly how many diapers you take out, so you put them all back. I know this sounds like common sense, and in a way it is, but I cannot stress this enough. Remember to put them all away!

Please share your advice, so we can make this thread great.

^to add to that, if you live with other people, always dispose of used diapers ASAP. I think i got to used to the smell, and it started to stink in the room and i didnt even notice.

one thing led to another and my dad ended up snooping around my room (no good).
    So, just be careful and trash them as soon as they are used. (Put them in multiple plastic bags so other people cant see whats inside, then put in somewehre in the middle of the trash can, not just lying right on top)

Don't write your diaper buying plans down on a piece of paper. You WILL screw up and end up leaving it somewhere easy to find, then somebody will probably read it.

Wear underwear over your diapers if you plan on going to bed with them on...Because sometimes you can kick off the covers, and make it embarrassing for anyone that comes in (such as to wake you up) >_>

Find a good hiding spot for them BEFORE you buy your first pack.

Thinking you'll find a hiding spot at the last second just spells disaster.

Also, have a pretty good disposal plan before also.

My big mistake was leaving a diaper on the ground, and my mom found it.
    Exact same ****ing problem. I was going to get a new one, and instead of hiding it in my shorts, I left it on the ground and left the room hoping to draw my mom away. You react by instinct when threatened, at least we seem to, and instinct screws us up.

Throw out your reciepts after buying diapers. You don't want people finding these generally.

Countdown

ALWAYS have an excuse, just in case. You never know what could happen. No matter how hidden your diapers are, there is no guarantee they won't be discovered. So, always have an excuse for any given scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Wear underwear over your diapers if you plan on going to bed with them on...Because sometimes you can kick off the covers, and make it embarrassing for anyone that comes in (such as to wake you up) >_>
    OMG I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH!!!! One morning my brother walked in on my, and I kicked off the sheets and I woke up and he saw me diapered. So, (in utter panic, mind you) I threw on some whitey tidies and went into his room to ask him some random question, then left. My goal with this was to make him think (since he was im sure groggy because he just woke up) he was just seeing things, and that, I was simply wearing whitey tidies! Not the most fun thing in the world, but I got threw it...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor92 View Post
    OMG I CAN NOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH!!!! One morning my brother walked in on my, and I kicked off the sheets and I woke up and he saw me diapered. So, (in utter panic, mind you) I threw on some whitey tidies and went into his room to ask him some random question, then left. My goal with this was to make him think (since he was im sure groggy because he just woke up) he was just seeing things, and that, I was simply wearing whitey tidies! Not the most fun thing in the world, but I got threw it...lol.

Yeah...My story is that my mom walked in to wake me up...And saw >_>