Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: escape proof crib

Default escape proof crib

I have some plans to build a escape proof crib, however I was wondering if anyone in here has bought or seen a crib that my caregiver could put me in at night and I would be unable to escape form until I'm lovingly released in the morning?

I have heard of crib with plexiglass on top. It can keep you from even sitting up depending on how high the walls are.

I would think putting a top on it would make it pretty escape-proof. Barring that, making it tall enough to nearly touch the ceiling would do the same thing.

There is a website i saw that actually sells them and they are used for people who have dementia so they are not a danger to themselves or others. look up on google for dementia bed or look for adult changing table or something like that. if i was online on my laptop i could give you link but i cant. if you can find one of the sites that has special equipment for the disabled you can see what one looks like. i wish some families would get those for their family with dementia instead of locking them in a room. sorry that was off topic but if you still have a hard time finding it i'll get on the laptop tomorrow to get you the link.

yeah, you could just get some kind of plexiglass top with a place for a padlock or something.
    just don't lose the key :P

Well,

I've been workin on some plans for exactly this...

I'm about 80% done

Pm me if you want to hash out any ideas...I'm not done with the plans yet.

But it will be built of aluminum.

B

You want an escape-proof crib?
    Try this one:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chatroulette-trolling-the-master-of-disguise-ii.jpg 
Views:	1013 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	6014

Seriously though, I would recommend that if you are planning building a crib that you cannot escape from, please do not use it unattended and only lock it in the presence of a partner/caregiver so they can unlock it for you if you need.

This is why police-issue handcuffs are not used for BDSM, and special handcuffs are produced for fetish purposes instead. Imagine calling 911 and having them help you get out of your crib. That would be totally embarassing.

That is IF you can even get to a phone to call 911 if you get stuck! also i want to point out that also make sure that the person that locks you in, is someone you REALLY trust! i am not saying everyone is bad but some people ( i know from personal experience ) you think you know but then you find out they are not like you think. all i an really saying is just be careful, be safe and have an alternative to getting out just in case cause you never know what can happen!

Take a bunk bed and remove top bunk to modify the rest that what doing just add bigger foot and backboard rails to be front higher as poles are.

Name:	cribbunkbed.jpg 
Views:	546 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	6016
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cribbunkbed.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	6015  

Quote Originally Posted by BandNerd View Post
    You want an escape-proof crib?
    Try this one:

Name:	chatroulette-trolling-the-master-of-disguise-ii.jpg 
Views:	1013 
Size:	153.8 KB 
ID:	6014

Seriously though, I would recommend that if you are planning building a crib that you cannot escape from, please do not use it unattended and only lock it in the presence of a partner/caregiver so they can unlock it for you if you need.

This is why police-issue handcuffs are not used for BDSM, and special handcuffs are produced for fetish purposes instead. Imagine calling 911 and having them help you get out of your crib. That would be totally embarassing.
    yea, I have a belt that was made as a hobble/ waist belt by The Grip Restraint System. I was out with my paints locked on and the key at home, because it used a hand cuff key I had to stop a cop and ask her to unlock my belt to go to restroom.

---------- Post added at 00:47 ---------- Previous post was at 00:43 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    That is IF you can even get to a phone to call 911 if you get stuck! also i want to point out that also make sure that the person that locks you in, is someone you REALLY trust! i am not saying everyone is bad but some people ( i know from personal experience ) you think you know but then you find out they are not like you think. all i an really saying is just be careful, be safe and have an alternative to getting out just in case cause you never know what can happen!
    thanks for the advice. I definitely trust my caregiver I have a harness and car seat that is escape proof.