Thread: Hi everybody

Default Hi everybody

Hi everyone, my name is Lucas. Im 14 years old. I like to act like a baby and be forced to regression and use diapers and pacifiers. Also i like to read stories about it.

Hi Lucas,
    welcome to Adisc, I'm sure you will meet a lot of people who share your interests, and there are plenty of stories, both finished and unfinished to read. Your english is excellent by the way. I'm assuming you speak Portugues or Spanish as your first language?

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Other than that, find a few forums that you are that yu are interested in and jump in. Please feel free to ask any questions.