Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Well I'm on my iPod so I can't write much, so here it goes
    I'm a TBDL and I'm still in school. I think this website has great stories and stuff, when the itroduct yourself came up I didn't know what to write, so I just left Adisc for a while and here I am so bored, I just want to read so I won't be bored.
    I haven't told anyone about my diaper love so this was kind of hard to write.

Hi DareDevil,
    Welcome to Adisc, don't worry about keeping your DL to yourself, not one of the 1500 or so peole you have just told it will breath a word.. Seriously there is a lot of support and advice available if you want it. We all know what it's like to tell someone for the first time or to 'come out' on a site. You've taken that first step, so now it's time to give a little more.

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.