Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signature suggestions?

Default Signature suggestions?

So I've been wanting to put something in my signature for awhile, but most of my stuff is so humongous.

So just now I re-sized a thing I made for my Myspace a while back, but it looks so gawdy and horrible.

It still seems so big, and most people have just a one or 2 liner signature, and no graphic.

Any suggestions of what I could put in there?

All I can think of is movie quotes or a lyric.

That's a reward for being the first poster. And loving cows. I luff me some moo cows. <3

I think funny dictionary entries shall be my new "thing". But don't be offended if I change it in a week or so. My avatars and sigs change at least once a week. lol

I don't even have to try I'm just naturally awesome...When I came out of my mom, the doctor was like "Holy shit...This is the awesomest baby I've ever pulled out of someone...He's going to do great things"

That is an amazing story. When I came out, he was like "Oh look, a baby" then tossed me away.

I so boring. >.<