Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

I'm a freshman attending a community college in a very rural area of North Carolina, and I'm very interested in psychology thus far, but I'm still not 100% sure about my major (although I hear no one ever is!).

I really enjoy drumming, my idols are Tomas Haake of Meshuggah and Danny Carey of Tool. As a musician, I actually have a very SMALL inventory of songs, mostly because I am extremely picky about my music, but if you want to give some suggestions about some bands I may like, then go for it! I would like to expand my collection.

I'm in a country band with some friends, and we're a local hit! Being paid to play drums is a dream come true, so even though country is NOT my style, I will play regardless of that little factor.

Let's see...I don't ever tend to take anything seriously. I can be funny, but some people don't understand my sense of humor sometimes. I'm also friendly. I tend to post rather long and rambled stories about self-acceptance and deep-thought questions. I like attention when I post things like this, so please add some input when you can

I like chocolate pie.

Hi TheVisceral,
    welcome to Adisc, that's a good well written intro and you didn't mention dl once, which gets you a gold star. What's a community college?. You'll find plenty tyo read in the finished and un-finshed story forums, perhaps you could add some you've already written?

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so any other hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies?

Haha! I followed that "Cheat Sheet" so I suppose it really works well!

Just imagine community college as being high school, except you have two classes two days a week. It's almost worse than high school in my opinion, because it's very hard to be with friends who you meet, especially if you live 45 minutes away from the college.

Well more about myself...honestly, music is a big part of my life, but other things I enjoy fall into surfing the web, socializing with vanilla friends, and making music. There's really not much to my life nowadays. While I have a relatively large amount of homework, I am always either at home, or playing with the band, and home is quite boring! Although an exception is that this past weekend I went to the university which my sisters are attending so as to visit them and other friends, and I had a blast!

Anyways, my top bands are definitely A Perfect Circle, Tool, and Meshuggah. I prefer heavy rock/metal, but I do enjoy dubstep as well! Bassnectar is real good

Nope, no girlfriend, but I really hope that changes soon enough. I don't think she'd need to know about my fetish unless we got serious either haha.

I actually almost never wear because I'm still at home with my parents and they're quite nosy. I'd get caught if I had any diapers if I wasn't EXTREMELY careful about it. I'm still trying to figure out how to hide some though, because I have come very close to buying some.

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    What's a community college?.
    Pretty much what Visceral said. In the US, community college is also a good alternative for people who have jobs to work towards an associate's degree or in some cases a bachellor's.

Anyway, great intro post Visceral. I wish the majority of first time posters would open with as much info.

Hi Visceral,
    thanks for the update. You said " A Perfect Circle, Tool, and Meshuggah........ but I do enjoy dubstep as well! Bassnectar is real good", I say, I haven't got a clue what you are talking about. Had you mentiond the Beatles, Beach boys, ELO, Status Quo, Abba, Cher, Diana Ross or Jim reevs, I might have stood a chance.

Thanks, Nate. I'm glad I got off on the right foot! On DiaperSpace I always get deleted or scolded if I say ANYTHING the wrong way. I hate that place.

Hehehe yeah that's a very common reaction, PC. But they are all very good, especially Tool! Check em out