Thread: hello

Default hello

I'm 27 ab/dl from California, just going to school.

You are not only going to school, but hopefully enjoying the unique forum you have before yourself! As more members from California join I get increasingly happy; It is a pleasure to have you here! If you care to be a member of this community it would be nice to take a look at this forum page, and consider anything you might be willing to share with us. If not, Welcome to ADISC anyway!

Welcome to the site. Is there anything else you can tell us about yourself so that we can get to know you better? Do you play vid games, sports, outside activities? What are your musical tastes? Do you enjoy reading or writing. We have a number of writers on this site, and of course a story section.

I hope you enjoy adisc. Please feel comfortable in posting and joining the many varied topics from this site.

Hi Deman,
    welcone to Adisc, that's a very short intro, and whilst brevity can be good, this is'nt one of those times. Erick has already mentioned the one thread, that I normally point people towards. But, I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies?