Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Halloween: Plans?

Default Halloween: Plans?

Hey guys! I know this thread is made very year, but oh well. What are you guys doing for Halloween? ^^

It's my favorite time of the year. This will be my 3rd year working at a haunted house as an actress, so no trick-or-treating or parties for me.

So, trick-or-treating, parties, haunted houses? Share your plans, if you're going dressed up, what are you wearing?
    Last edited by Mandy; 19-Sep-2011 at 01:16.

Dressing up as a pirate, which as it turns out is becoming tradition. I'll either take my brothers trick-or-treating then hit the bar or just straight out hit the bar.

Butterfly Mage

I'll be serving as Priest for a Samhain ritual. Blessed be

Dressing up as Scream (I've never dressed as him before, so it should be interesting!), then I've been invited to a Halloween party that one of my close friends is hosting. I really love Halloween. Always have really.

But before that of course, I will be trick-or-treating with some friends. Is 17 too old to be doing this lol? - I don't think so! - it is fun and I don't really see any harm in it. We are all sensible and polite, that's all that really matters. There is usually at least 4 of us, sometimes 5. I've trick-or-treated every year so far, but there will probably come a time when I have to give it up. *Sighs*.

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. There is just so much you can get away with. I enjoy dressing up as a wolf. I roam the streets, snatching up little trick or treaters, and take them to my lair...okay, my house. There I cut them up and eat them. Good fun year after year.

If I don't do that this year I will just stay home. But what I really enjoy is watching all the scary movies which they show during October. I also get Pumpkin Spice coffee and take that with me to school each morning.

This year I wrote my traditional scary Halloween story in July, because they work me to much at school, and I knew I wouldn't have time to write once the school year started. In mid October I will post it. This one is my first "diaper" story, so I hope our members enjoy it. It's still scary though....at least I think it is.

this year im going trick r treating as divine(1970s dragqueen) 20 might be too old but il atleast go to tollyho.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    If I don't do that this year I will just stay home. But what I really enjoy is watching all the scary movies which they show during October. I also get Pumpkin Spice coffee and take that with me to school each morning.
    I love doing that on my days off or before work. I curl up with a blanket and a hot tea and watch horror movies

Unsure what I'm going to do but with I did promise my friend I'd dress up as a girl version of Flynn from Tangled

I'll probably hang with friends like last year. We'll go and scare some kids, it's fun cuz we get really messed up by the end of the night, like last year we started by jumping out and scaring people, by the end of the night we were stealing kids off the street (obviously kids that we knew from school that wouldn't freak out) but yeah we got really messed up. I think this year we'll amp it up and use some firecrackers and stuff :P.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Once tried dressing up as a Wolverine from the movie Red Dawn. I think only three people knew the reference and I realized that kids these days don't know their 80s movies. Though maybe of doing a Fallout: New Vegas sort of thing. Maybe a Follower of the Apocalypse or an NCR trooper.