So, what originally started as a wings run with local furries kinda tripled from just a meetup to a statewide meetup to finally a tristate meet, then I thought, shit, Invite all the babyfurs I know
So yes, its offical, im hosting a furmeet, now because I know of the popularity of this forum now, I will only accept invitations from people who have been on this forum as long as I have, well er, as long as I know you :3
The starting cost of this event is about $10.15, unless you aren't eating, then bring 5$ for hotel hosts, we are possibly seeing a movie, making DTDs for anyone providing tape and wrap, <duct tape dummy, necessairy for getting a fursuit>, ooo, and also, I am not providing diapers, so dont ask me, follow the babyfur guidelines for the event, if you dont know them, check wikifur for them, the guideline is basically this :
1. sucking pacifiers in public is a no-no
2. do not defecate in front of people, its frowned apon and could get us kicked out (if your medically prone to it, take them pills that make it less stinky)
3. dont ask people for supplies, unless you have agreed on it beforehand
4. dont ask for people to change you, as many people will not and could get you a bad rep for that
5. pacifiers and bottles should not be visable, plushies are acceptable
well, that sums up most of that, pretty much be on your best behavior
Now please people, dont screw this up for me, this is only my second meet <approved of course, my parents can be cool sometimes>
also, all people under 21 shall not be drinking, I have already talked to people about this and they will make you prove your age, also I am not providing beer, im 15, dont forget it...
But I will be providing some pop, bring a peace offering :3
well... that pretty much sums it up, Contact me in PM for details, as im not going to post my address or phone number out in the open..
NOTICE TO ANY MODS READING THIS
This has already been posted in the calendar, and I have approval for hosting this.
Mod note: Moved to Babyfur forum...that's what we have one for Peachy