Thread: Hey

Default Hey

I registered this ages ago, and just now remembered it haha. I'm currently going to university in the midwest studying linguistics (doing premed). I play a lot of sports (not on any actual teams though) and I absolutely love running. Obviously I'm into diapers, and was a bedwetter for several years in my early teens (never had any daytime accidents since before I was in school though thankfully.

Hi Arcobaleno,
    Welcome to Adisc. Premed! that's an awfully hard subject, not to mention a long learning time as well, although once you start in a hospital doing howver many hours on a shift, you might be glad of the nappies.

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.