Thread: Hi

Cool Hi

Hi y'all I'm a newbie. I'm a bedwetter and I have Overflow, Stress and Urge Incontinence and I wear diapers and I am part DL. Looking for friendly chat if you want to chat please msg me.

Hi Mexicoishot,
    welcome to Adisc, nice intro, but a little thin, you see I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Also you can't take or send pm's for at least a week. Adisc uses a levelling system that is partly based on time, but mainly on what Adisc calls reputation, the longer you stay with Adisc, the more positive reputation you get and depending on how many posts you make your level gets higher, each level gives various rewards. For all the deatils and info you need on it, have a look at

If you are interested there is a sub forum for those of us with IC, it's under the Diaper Talk forum. So I may see you in there and hopefully in some of the other forums as well.