Thread: Hey, I'm Ashton

Default Hey, I'm Ashton

I just came across this site today and figured I woul join to chat with others. I keep my DL status 100% secret and would like to share some of it with friends. I am a really chill guy, not very liberal and certainly not very open about most things.

I am not a 24/7 wearer or anything or into acting younger. I just enjoy wearing every night and some days. I have not had the courage to do so in public, I work out a lot and work in a professional environment so I don't think it's a good idea for fear of being caught.

I work in retail and production and that's about all I have to say about myself!

Hi Ashton and welcome to the site. It sounds like you will be an active and involved member. Feel free to jump into the many discussions. We are a diverse group and discuss a lot of different things. I'm a Virginian, so I understand the south and being conservative, though I'm sort of in the middle. As a musician I'm somewhat a free spirit. There's probably a lot of free spirits on this site as we engage in that one thing that makes us different from everyone else.

Hey there.

I haven't had the courage to wear in public either, and I'm not sure I ever will, unless my small accidents get so common that I have to. I think the fear of being caught is pretty common. Anyway, welcome.

Hi Ashton,
    and welcome to Adisc. I'm not sure how to tell you this, but I think you secret might be out now, you just told about 1500 people, but don't worry, we'll keep it safe for you. I'm sure you have a lot more to say for yourself and as I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Like Dogboy said, find a few forums or discussions you like the look of and jump in. You'll find there is a lot of support as well as knowledge and advice available, so feel to ask any questions, no matter how silly they might seem.