Thread: hello

Default hello

Hi i am a dl and love to play basketball and yo-yo

Quote Originally Posted by Owlfis View Post
    Hi i am a dl and love to play basketball and yo-yo
    Yo! Yo!
    (See what I did there? Yeah Lame, I know )
    How's it going?
    Is there any more you could tell us about yourself?

For instance, your favourite food, favourite movie, something like that?

Welcome, though I hope you can find a reason to stick around here and make friends Feel free to ask any questions you might want answers to, as well... We're a knowledgeable bunch!

Have fun!

Hi Owlfis
    Welcome to Adisc. As Dan says, I'm sure you'll make friends and get lots of support from the members here. I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it. the more info you can give the more people can see if you have anything other than being a dl in common with them, and it's usually that, that makes people get in touch with you. Are you purely dl or aare there other 'sides' or factes to your interest? Anyway, hopefully I will see you around in some of the forums.

Hi Dan, decided to leave Hogwarts and your little friend and join the rest of the community