Thread: abother ab documentary.

Looking at it, maybe not. If maybe people frrom ADISC, who liv in L.A. and are brave enough to be open about themselves, can shed the true light on how this community thrives around the world. We've had multiple people go on T.V. as an Adult Baby but they've never desscribed the truth in which we are all human and that, although it may not be the most common thing to hear, people have their own interests and that they should not be undermined, put down or hurt about it. We need to let the world know THE TRUTH about AB/TB/DL's.

If they find a woman willing to do it I can see it turning out OK.

The problem with these kinds of shows is that what most of us do is pretty boring. So only the people that take it to extremes that even people in the comunity are uncomfortable with get picked.

Did anyone else click on the link that takes you to "Baby, I'm Yours", the crappiest love scene ever written. It's pretty funny. It may echo the kind of response we get whenever we're depicted in the media. And like Master Python said, for the most part, we're really pretty boring. We're in a diaper, we wet it, maybe there's some self stimulation and then the evenings over. That's a wrap up.

just wait until the new year follow @SallyBeckett she will be apperaing on national tv explaing her transition from mtf and
    her love and compassion for the ab/dl community (BEING AIRED IN CANADA AND USA ONLY)

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Did anyone else click on the link that takes you to "Baby, I'm Yours", the crappiest love scene ever written. It's pretty funny. It may echo the kind of response we get whenever we're depicted in the media. And like Master Python said, for the most part, we're really pretty boring. We're in a diaper, we wet it, maybe there's some self stimulation and then the evenings over. That's a wrap up.
    idk, my days are not that boring :P i wear 24/7 tho so it might be diffrent

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Here we go again....Documentarian Seeks Adult Babies Via Craigslist

Think theyll exploit us again?
    Of course they will, if there was a money line, I'd put it about about -500 they'll exploit/chop words/etc. of whoever goes on there.