Adultbaby
    Diaper Lover
    Babyfur
    Diaperfur
    Sissy / LG
    Incontinent
    Caretaker

Default stardiapers fetish site

star diapers is a fetish web site for kids. and what this web site is doing is wrong. they should not be showing kids in diapers. or even in public for that matter. there parents are sick in the head. modles or not. and also the looks of these diapers looks like they suck. you dont need 4 tape tabs on diapers you only need 1 on each side. these diapers are made from the same diaper machine as a baby/toddler diaper. and a baby/toddler diaper will fit a waist size of 26"ich. ifi they want to make a real diaper then make a diaper like pampers out of the same stuff. just make them bigger. like 24"-32" inch waist. I found out that when pampers came out with the pampers cruisers line size 7 there the same size as a pampers cruisers size 6. there is zero diffrence in them. there the same size. and will not fit a waist size of 34'ich or even a size 36" for that matter. so if aney body out ther tells you he or she can fit in to a pampers size 7 there full of sh--. ive been diaperd 24/7 due to health problems and I cant use padult products because there to big to use. I only have a 30" inch waist. and Im only 135lbs. adult diapers start out at 32"-44 inch and that just way to big to use. so I use toddler diapers and I have to modifi them to fit fit right. I have the best trick in the world. and you wont even see how its done. it looks like I can fit in them with no problems at all. I use luvs size 6. and pampers with extra protection size 6 and huggies pull-ups size 4t5t. so if you think that star diapers is a fetish web site for kids let me know. I think there web site should be shut down. for useing kids.

Quote Originally Posted by echo69 View Post
    star diapers is a fetish web site for kids. and what this web site is doing is wrong. they should not be showing kids in diapers. or even in public for that matter. there parents are sick in the head. modles or not. and also the looks of these diapers looks like they suck. you dont need 4 tape tabs on diapers you only need 1 on each side. these diapers are made from the same diaper machine as a baby/toddler diaper. and a baby/toddler diaper will fit a waist size of 26"ich. ifi they want to make a real diaper then make a diaper like pampers out of the same stuff. just make them bigger. like 24"-32" inch waist. I found out that when pampers came out with the pampers cruisers line size 7 there the same size as a pampers cruisers size 6. there is zero diffrence in them. there the same size. and will not fit a waist size of 34'ich or even a size 36" for that matter. so if aney body out ther tells you he or she can fit in to a pampers size 7 there full of sh--. ive been diaperd 24/7 due to health problems and I cant use padult products because there to big to use. I only have a 30" inch waist. and Im only 135lbs. adult diapers start out at 32"-44 inch and that just way to big to use. so I use toddler diapers and I have to modifi them to fit fit right. I have the best trick in the world. and you wont even see how its done. it looks like I can fit in them with no problems at all. I use luvs size 6. and pampers with extra protection size 6 and huggies pull-ups size 4t5t. so if you think that star diapers is a fetish web site for kids let me know. I think there web site should be shut down. for useing kids.

Hello! Welcome to ADISC, I see you haven't posted an Introduction thread. I would highly recommend it so we can get to know you on here

Anyways, as I was reading a few things sparked my interests. What do you mean by toddler diapers? Do you mean Youth diapers? I find this interesting because most youth diapers only go up to 26". Also I myself only have a 30" waist and weigh about 115 lbs, and I fit into adult sized small diapers just fine. Size small diapers start at about 24" ... not 32".

Ummm... so to rant about a website, you post a thread about a website... haters make them famous, remember that. now someone on here may see it (unregistered atleast, hopefully) and go to it... >.> either way, welcome though you should post an introduction thread

he website does look a little shady to me >.> but i'd like to hear from somebody who's tried their product before because it sound's like they'd fit me perfectly and the diapers do look pretty cute

This does not really bellong to the introduction section as it's a place to, well, introduce yourself. Aditionaly we have a similar discution about said website in the established contributor's forum. For those reasons I will close this thread. Please feel free to post an introduction