Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off to college

Default Off to college

Woo, so on friday morning, I drove down here to college. Had a grueling day yesterday for marching band then went to a party (BYOB so no drinking for me) and I guess now I am just waiting for my room to be ready. They found something wrong with it so they are fixing it.

redtails

your first day of college huh, that must've beena day you'll never forget! My first day of college will be in a week or two because it starts later than regular schools for some reason, I'm actually looking forward to it as I've already seen the amazing books

I remember my first day of college. I moved is ASAP, about 2 weeks before class started.
    It was so fun.

And then the first 6 weeks of the semester I didn't even have a roommate. It was nice having a room made for 2 all to myself. = )

I start the 20th yea! I'm so ready even though I still have a few things to get. A lot of my friends have already moved it at the school there going to.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowMommy View Post
    I remember my first day of college. I moved is ASAP, about 2 weeks before class started.
    It was so fun.

And then the first 6 weeks of the semester I didn't even have a roommate. It was nice having a room made for 2 all to myself. = )
    That's amazing! I mean the fact you get a 2-person-room all to yourself. Although as soon as someone moves in with you you'll be disappointed as hell I think!

This reminds me of how different the United States are from Europe. If I want a room at college I have to pay for it big time. I don't have such money, and neither do my parents, so I have to live at my parents' house and travel to college every day. Although it's just half an hour by train , that's not too bad!

When I finally got a roomie, she was super nice, and her her b/f went to the same college, so she was gone a lot.

And homigawd, did I pay. I could only afford it one semester, now I go to the local community college. It was a great experience though.

redtails

When I finally got a roomie, she was super nice, and her her b/f went to the same college, so she was gone a lot.

And homigawd, did I pay. I could only afford it one semester, now I go to the local community college. It was a great experience though.
    Oh right, I'll probably never get an opportunity to go to a huge university like you did, but that's all right I can do with a small one , so when will you start the new year?

The 18th. I'm not excited yet. Even though I get more financial aid this year! Yeay!
    Nuk 5, here I come! lol

redtails

The 18th. I'm not excited yet. Even though I get more financial aid this year! Yeay!
    Nuk 5, here I come! lol
    you make it sound like a NUK 5 dummy costs a bomb :P! They're not that expensive right? Nah nevermind I have no idea what I'm talking about, I don't know how financially supported you are and neither do I live in the States to be able to buy a NUK 5 from ebay. I'll get one somehow some day, when I can afford more myself. Students are always poor, I start the 25th I think, I'm really happy I can finally start college, it'll be my first year

They are about $18-25 USD, plus shipping. So $30+ for one. Yeah, pretty expensive for a damn pacifier.

And both Tafshin and I are poor college students lol