Thread: he all

Default he all

hi i am baby michael i am 32 yrs 0ld and my baby age is a 3yr old like to meet a mum or dad to make me thare baby make me wet and poo my nappy like the baby i am give a good spanking when bad made to have baby food and milk live in the uk can traval to you allthe bast baby michael

Hi Michael
    welcome to Adisc, and to the growing number of UK members ( Oh by the way you might want to correct the spelling of British in your profile),
    Before you get off on the wrong foot and get the mods upset you might want to check out Adisc is mainly a support site not a meeting site, there are other sites that have personal adds etc. having said all that, I'm sure you'll find plenty of people to talk to.

I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

see you in the forums.

Welcome as well and I am so jealous of all you ABDL's living the UK cause I want to visit there both for the ABDL stuff but also to see everything and to watch futbol as I love the EPL.