Thread: Hello Everyone,

Red face Hello Everyone,

My name is Paul, and I am from Salisbury, MD. I a few hobbies like Reading, Video Games, And Movies. I would say my personality is very mellow. It really takes a lot to get me upset or being in a bad mood. I never knew this site like this even existed, so I had to join. Look forward to meeting many of you in the near future. Once Again...

HELLO !!!

Welcome pwmagee, I am fairly new here myself(2 nights). What type of games and books do you like? I'm into RPG, Strategy, Puzzle games and Fantasy, Science Fiction,Horror.

Hi Pwmagee,
    welcome to Adisc. Nice intro, I'm sure you'll get to talk to lots of people with similar interests. I and a lot of other members like to get to know the person in the nappy, so why not tell us a little about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Hey Jack,

I like Dean Koontz but read many different types of books. And as far as games go I am a RPG person all the way. I am glad I found this site it is really different than others I have been to.

False Memory is one of my favorites by him. He writes a mean Psychiatrist, doesn't he.