Thread: A Bedwetting Film

Default A Bedwetting Film

I just thought to share people this clip on youtube :

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kNXDvMdJ4&feature=player_embedded
    if you goto 3:18 seconds you will understand it better and if you watch the full film then it gets evern interesting !

Iv got more like these and many others on my ab site in the babyclub

Have Fun Kiddes hehehe

Have heard about this move many times, but never have seen it.

I thought this movie was very well made and inspiring. Thank you for showing it to us.

The mom was a real bitch, though. Hanging his wet sheets for everyone to see is just plain cruel. Also, this movie was based a lot on Michael Landon's childhood. (And yes, his mother really did that to him.)

I had forgotten that someone had posted this. His father was also not very supportive. In the end when he was all "I did it to" I wanted to the kid to say something to the effect of "Gee Dad thanks for the support during this difficult phase of my childhood"

Am I the only one who desperately wanted to punch the mom right in the eye, throw her to the ground and kick her while she's down? Because she REALLY pisses me off. It's bad enough to even imagine this happening; it's even WORSE to know that it DID happen.

When this movie first came out, Michael Landon went on the talk show circuit talking about his life as a bed wetter. It really was a sad and infuriating story. His mom was very cruel to him, hanging his wet sheets out on the line. He said he would come running home from school, trying to be the first one home so he could remove them before his friends could see them. It sounds like a horrible diaper story, but it was his real life.

i know all about the shame he felt. its one thing to feel natural shame for doing some thing "that only babies are supposed to do" but to have a parent or parents add more shame on top of what you already naturally feel, its just so wrong and it still happens....when i tell my story to people many are just "wow...that really happened?" because many seem to think every one is progressive now a days...10 bucks says his relationship with his parents never fully recovered...for me my mom was very kind about my many limitations...she gave birth to me, she dealt with the shock of having the doctors tell her, her boy was born with deformities and neurological issues and disabilities, she was there when i spent several months in the hospital after birth enduring many surgeries and the after math of having the umbilical cord cut off my oxygen and my skull fractures from being born sunny side up and backwards....she lovingly diapered me after the normal potty training age until i went into foster care at the age and 6 and then tried in vain to get me back for the 10+ years i was in foster care...and im sure if i would have been upfront with her how i was being treated in foster care she would have tried to do what she could....in a nutshell compared to michaels parents my mom was wonderful....and im close with her to this day despite growing up in foster care...im also likely one of the few who told his mom voluntarily about being a little. she accepted it 100 percent and understands the likely reasons why im this way...she even buys me stuffed animals and asks if i have met any new ab friends......

the movie was wonderful and i thank the op for sharing the link...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheBest15 View Post
    Am I the only one who desperately wanted to punch the mom right in the eye, throw her to the ground and kick her while she's down? Because she REALLY pisses me off. It's bad enough to even imagine this happening; it's even WORSE to know that it DID happen.
    Ditto.

I'm a good way into and literally saying out loud "What the fuck lady!"
    Last edited by LittleFlint; 18-Sep-2011 at 06:53.

Interesting film to say the least. This probably took place in a time when bed wetting was much more misunderstood than it is now. They didn't have the medical technology or the information that is available today. I know I'd love to give that boy's parents a piece of my mind though!