Thread: Through the years

Default Through the years

I have sort of been interested in diapers since i was 12 and continue to find interest in them. I am actually gonna buy my first bag this coming tuesday i am nervous buy excited.

Welcome Pamp12, I am new here also. In the 2 days I've been here I've found this place to be warm and welcoming. I hope you will too. And it's good to see another AB from the Armpit of America(NJ) on here.

I remember when I bought my first diapers, it was a cold dreary morning. I decided on going in the morning because I figured there would be a lot less people there when the drugstore first opened up. I almost freaked out when I got to the right aisle and my phone rang. It was my mother and I walked right passed the diapers as I picked up the phone, but then I realized that I was less likely to be confronted while on the phone and actually felt more calm while I was talking to someone. I went back, picked them up and paid for then in less than a minute with no problems. The cold dreary morning plan kinda backfired on me though. As soon as I left the store it started to downpour on my 15 block walk home. Gotta say though, it made the whole experience very memorable.

It wasn't until I got here that I saw in one of the article just how much being on the phone has helped others, it sure helped me. There's some other great tips in that article and I'll try to post it here soon when I figure out how to link on these forums.

Once again, welcome.

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:48 ----------
    there you go
    Last edited by JackTheWriter; 15-Sep-2011 at 19:22.

Hello Pamp12. Are you like a girl or guy and how old are you? What else are ya into?

Hi Pamp12,
    welcome to Adisc, I too can remeber when I bought my first pack. many, many years ago. Nice intro but how about tellings us a bit about INTRO link:
    your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend and if yes do they know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it. See you aaround