Thread: Greetings from Belgium... Again!

Default Greetings from Belgium... Again!

It's been a good amount of time since I last visited, let alone posted. So I figured that I should just reintroduce myself!

Ask what you want from me again, because it's been so long I thought that a proper re-introduction would be good here.

Hii there Kingdark,
    welcome back, how about telling us a little bit about your hobbies and interests, tastes in books, music and movies, do you have a girlfriend and if yes does she know you wear nappies? If you need some inspiration have a look at as there are some good ideas in it.

Alright then. I suppose I could be convinced to part with some... More information :p

Kingdark is the nickname I always tend to use. No real reason behind it to be honest.

I'm a twenty five year old guy that prefers to keep to himself. I don't have a girlfriend but I do have a few close friends that I wouldn't know what to do without. My best buddy I have known for... More then fifteen years I think.

Anyway,I'm currently at work in a... Well i'm not sure what the translation is, but it's a special 'workplace' where they offer jobs to people with body malfunctions or mental malfunctions.

That's not the best way to express it but I think you know what I mean.

My main interests are playing games, shooters, rpg's or a combination of the former. Specific examples would be Mass effect, Spore, TES oblivion and many others that I won't name.

Games aside I absolutely love to write fanfiction.

This Kingdark - FanFiction.Net is my author's page at

My profile page has more information about me. I don't mind that, I just wanted to mention this immediately.

It has nothing to do with diapers or anything with it. Though there are 'some' stories published there.

In case some of you don't know what fanfiction is, let me explain it briefly to you. The principle is actually fairly easy. And the word itself implies it already. But fanfiction is basically a fan written story about a random (movie, game, cartoon or whatever) and writes something completely unique. I personally have read much better versions than the Harry Potter books out now for example.

I suppose that now that I've got my non diaper stuff out of the way, I can touch on that now. I'm mostly a DL but that's mostly because I don't know anyone personally. I'm not really bothered with it though. I think I wouldn't have the guts to share it with someone anyway.

I did share it with my parents and let me tell you that it was a big failure. (big, like BIG)

I'm not sure what else to share so if I missed anything or you want to know anything...